Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Broncos vs. Chargers GameDay (Important because we could get a bye here)
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2016, 09:35 PM)Joelist Wrote: We made this bed by choking massively on Monday night against these same Broncos.

No, we made this bed by gagging at home against the Texans!
Reply/Quote
Rivers is so overrated.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
12-4 and the 3 seed? F***ING shit
Reply/Quote
Ok that's gonna be the Steelers.

The more I think about it, the more I like it.

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
And that's game you have to love rigged games looks like NFL will try to get their big money game with Manning vs Brady and/or Manning vs Rothlisberger yawn same stupid crap different year
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote
Well time to get ready for the steelers.
Reply/Quote
Now its over.
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2016, 09:44 PM)Trademark Wrote: And that's game you have to love rigged games looks like NFL will try to get their big money game with Manning vs Brady and/or Manning vs Rothlisberger yawn same stupid crap different year

If they wanted Ben v Peyton, they would have 'rigged' the game to have the Broncos lose.

It was a massive longshot for the Chargers to win this game. They have a horrendous record for a reason. They're a bad team.
Reply/Quote
And there goes our shot at actually accomplishing something this season...
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2016, 09:44 PM)Trademark Wrote: And that's game you have to love rigged games looks like NFL will try to get their big money game with Manning vs Brady and/or Manning vs Rothlisberger yawn same stupid crap different year

Last 4 years Broncos and Pats have had the byes. Yawn.
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2016, 09:46 PM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: If they wanted Ben v Peyton, they would have 'rigged' the game to have the Broncos lose.

It was a massive longshot for the Chargers to win this game. They have a horrendous record for a reason. They're a bad team.

Injuries.
Reply/Quote