Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bronson Hill
"Running back Bronson Hill (5-10 1/2, 221) ran the 40 in 4.46 and 4.47 seconds. He had a 35-inch vertical jump and 9-foot-11 broad jump. He did the short shuttle in 4.46 seconds and the three-cone drill in 7.33 seconds. He performed 25 strength lifts. Hill had a very good year in 2013, rushing for 1,101 yards and scoring five touchdowns. However, his production fell off during an injury-riddled 2014 season (351 yards rushing, no touchdowns)."

- Gil Brandt

This was from his Pro Day in 2015. I remember scouting him and being impressed with his 6 ypc average behind a dud of an offensive line. His "explosiveness" score of 35 (vertical) + 9.95 (broad jump) + 25 (bench press of 225) = 69.95 is very impressive for a guy that runs in the middle 4.4s.

I know he has little to no shot (and his bumbling KO return didn't help matters) and 9 yards on 3 carries with a long of 4 yards isn't generally going to get a thread started about you Yawn but I really like this guy. He is built very similar to a Rudi Johnson and he almost never goes down with the initial contact.

Tra Carson looked pretty good Friday night, but I hope this guy gets some more snaps, earlier in the game. I keep thinking father time is going to catch up with Peerman, but then he goes out and makes plays. I don't know if he is PS eligible, but I hope he gets a really good look here.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote