Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Brown Cited For Going Over 100 MPH........
(11-09-2018, 07:08 PM)Nately120 Wrote: wait, aren't you arguing that the cops ARE giving Brown a break on this one and that the NFL IS ignoring it?

That's what I'm saying, yes, that in normal circumstances cops can't give people breaks like they did for JS, which they'll give Brown a break and let them do whatever they please because they're the Steelers and/or they're afraid that Big Ben will rape their wives.
Most states have laws if you're going over 90 or more than like 40 MPH over speed limit it's an automatic suspended license.

Of course Brown just pushed off the officer about the loss of license.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(11-09-2018, 10:42 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: That's what I'm saying, yes, that in normal circumstances cops can't give people breaks like they did for JS, which they'll give Brown a break and let them do whatever they please because they're the Steelers and/or they're afraid that Big Ben will rape their wives.

Yep, they're really cutting him a break and sweeping it under the rug......

https://kdkaradio.radio.com/articles/ross-township-commissioner-steve-korbel-takes-twitter-call-out-steelers-after-antonio-brown
(11-09-2018, 10:42 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: That's what I'm saying, yes, that in normal circumstances cops can't give people breaks like they did for JS, which they'll give Brown a break and let them do whatever they please because they're the Steelers and/or they're afraid that Big Ben will rape their wives.

That's just one of the reasons to work hard and be successful, so you can get away with breaking the law.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(11-10-2018, 10:39 AM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Yep, they're really cutting him a break and sweeping it under the rug......

https://kdkaradio.radio.com/articles/ross-township-commissioner-steve-korbel-takes-twitter-call-out-steelers-after-antonio-brown

One of the replies:

Quote:The whole tweet is nothing more than getting yourself attention and noticed. Or am I wrong and you tweet about every person that gets pulled over for speeding and weed.

One person Tweeting to look for attention, yet nothing will come from it.  And most of the responses act like it's not big deal.  So, yes, thanks for further proving my point.

If you'll notice a lot of the replies, they do either defend Brown or just criticize the guy that Tweeted it, proving one again that Steelers fans redirect so they can pretend like going 100 in broad daylight isn't a big deal.
I believe young Mr. Brown suffers from Elvis/Michael Jackson Syndrome, which is defined as engaging in horrible self destructive behavior with a gaggle of hangers-on around with not one of them being able to tell the idiot no.

And the idiot always succeeds in the destruction. Not a question of if, but when. This disease is almost always terminal.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Hi Thad.  Do those cops wives wear DTF buttons and do cable repair too?
It's a conspiracy by the car companies who sell cars that do 200mph. They are out to get AB and tarnish the Steeler name. AB wanted to buy a Prius but was lured into buying that sports car by a despicable salesman.

Umm ... what breaks did they give me? I think you're confusing me with someone else.
(11-10-2018, 12:52 PM)McC Wrote: I believe young Mr. Brown suffers from Elvis/Michael Jackson Syndrome, which is defined as engaging in horrible self destructive behavior with a gaggle of hangers-on around with not one of them being able to tell the idiot no.

And the idiot always succeeds in the destruction.  Not  a question of if, but when.   This disease is almost always terminal.

Maybe they would push the envelope than to resign himself to the mundane life most of us live. I drove over 150 mph on more than one occasion but never got caught. I also didn't think of consequences to myself or others. We all have to die ,we only get to choose how we live.
(11-10-2018, 05:18 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: Umm ... what breaks did they give me?  I think you're confusing me with someone else.

Yep.  Sorry.  I was thinking Captain Obvious.  My apologies. 

When you're all defending Brown and claiming that he wasn't treated differently (even if you say you're not doing those things, you are by ignoring it), I just lump it all together.
(11-10-2018, 05:30 PM)Catmandude123 Wrote: Maybe they would push the envelope than to resign himself to the mundane life most of us live. I drove over 150 mph on more than one occasion but never got caught. I also didn't think of consequences to myself or others. We all have to die ,we only get to choose how we live.
When it comes to death, I've always had two wishes--please don't let me stupid myself to death and please don't let anybody else stupid me dead.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

(11-09-2018, 03:19 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: Please, Brad, tell us more about responsible driving ...   Mellow

Also, I'm not sure where you got mid-afternoon. The story you linked to said it was in the morning and it included a video that showed no other cars heading in that direction other than Brown's and the patrol car.

And since it's you, I guess I'll need to explain that I'm engaging in smack here and do not actually wish to defend Brown's wreckless actions.  My intent here (which you surely have already discerned with your mind-reqding abilities) is to snack you, not to defend him.

There ya go Brad...you've been SNACKED!!
(11-10-2018, 08:14 PM)Bengalsrob Wrote: There ya go Brad...you've been SNACKED!!

I hate being snacked before dinner because it ruins my appetite, and not to mention that I'll have to work out extra hard tomorrow or my ass will get HUGE.

Sad
(11-10-2018, 07:45 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Yep.  Sorry.  I was thinking Captain Obvious.  My apologies. 

When you're all defending Brown and claiming that he wasn't treated differently (even if you say you're not doing those things, you are by ignoring it), I just lump it all together.

As I've explained multiple times, I agree that Brown was reckless.
(11-10-2018, 10:56 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: As I've explained multiple times, I agree that Brown was reckless.

Ok. So you think driving over 100 in late afternoon is just reckless?

And I guess Ben was just “determined” when he had his guards force that college girl into the bathroom.

And you didn’t even argue against the fact that he was treated differently.
(11-11-2018, 12:51 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: And you didn’t even argue against the fact that he was treated differently.

How about YOU telling us how he was treated differently? By all accounts he was pulled over and fined for his actions, so what more is there? He was also publicly called out on Twitter by a township supervisor. Tell me Brad, when was the last time that you or anyone else that you know was called out on social media for a traffic violation? 
(11-11-2018, 08:37 AM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: How about YOU telling us how he was treated differently? By all accounts he was pulled over and fined for his actions, so what more is there? He was also publicly called out on Twitter by a township supervisor. Tell me Brad, when was the last time that you or anyone else that you know was called out on social media for a traffic violation? 

Fans on that site point out that the supervisor was only posting it to draw attention to himself, which points out that the people treat Brown differently and most likely the rest of the officials weren't saying anything like that supervisor.  They know that he was only posting it as a "look at me" deal.

Can't believe you even tried to claim that that was somehow "punishment."

As always, Steelers fans continue to amaze me.

Also, like bengalfan74 pointed out, a normal person going that fast would most likely be arrested, especially since it wasn't on an expressway.
(11-11-2018, 10:31 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: Fans on that site point out that the supervisor was only posting it to draw attention to himself, which points out that the people treat Brown differently and most likely the rest of the officials weren't saying anything like that supervisor.  They know that he was only posting it as a "look at me" deal.

Can't believe you even tried to claim that that was somehow "punishment."

As always, Steelers fans continue to amaze me.

Also, like bengalfan74 pointed out, a normal person going that fast would most likely be arrested, especially since it wasn't on an expressway.

I don't give 2 shits about the fans. Fans are wide ranging and fickle and their opinions are spread far and wide. Even with a fanbase as puny as the Bengals you can find someone to point to as covering for, or making excuses for, or giving "special treatment" to a player. 

Hell, there are even some brain dead Bengal fans who have gone to absurd lengths to excuse Pac Man getting caught punching a woman on video. 

And Bengalfan74's comment shows a huge flaw with most of you crybabies. You make shit up based on your biases and not actual facts, then point to that made up shit as evidence the world loves the Steelers and gives them special treatment. Look no further than the "I had to make this post" thread that was brilliantly moved over here from the JN. 

Instead of making up that a normal person would be arrested, why doesn't he show specific examples of people doing the same thing as Brown in that municipality that have been arrested, so he could actually make a legitimate complaint about Brown getting special treatment. Otherwise it's as absurd and irrelevant as the bozo who in the other thread claimed that Brown should get a 4 game suspension for speeding. 
(11-11-2018, 03:03 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: I don't give 2 shits about the fans. Fans are wide ranging and fickle and their opinions are spread far and wide. Even with a fanbase as puny as the Bengals you can find someone to point to as covering for, or making excuses for, or giving "special treatment" to a player. 

HA!  The whole point was that he was treated differently, and you said he wasn't because he was called out by ONE supervisor, and I pointed out that he was just trying to draw attention to himself and how everyone else seemed to be ok with it!

And it wasn't just a few people like you're trying to say:  it was MOST PEOPLE!

(11-11-2018, 03:03 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Hell, there are even some brain dead Bengal fans who have gone to absurd lengths to excuse Pac Man getting caught punching a woman on video. 
Trying to take a shot at me.......  that's so cute!

What's hilarious though is a woman initiated the action that caused herself to get punched, but trash Steelers fans are completely fine and overlook the fact that their quarterback forcibly rapes innocent women!

I'd rather be brain dead if being brain dead means that I can see how hilariously hypocritical and stupid that is!

(11-11-2018, 03:03 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: And Bengalfan74's comment shows a huge flaw with most of you crybabies. You make shit up based on your biases and not actual facts, then point to that made up shit as evidence the world loves the Steelers and gives them special treatment. Look no further than the "I had to make this post" thread that was brilliantly moved over here from the JN. 

Explain how that's making shit up!  Point out the flaw in his statement!

You just call it "crybaby shit" because you're so juvenile and have no logical response!

(11-11-2018, 03:03 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Instead of making up that a normal person would be arrested, why doesn't he show specific examples of people doing the same thing as Brown in that municipality that have been arrested, so he could actually make a legitimate complaint about Brown getting special treatment. Otherwise it's as absurd and irrelevant as the bozo who in the other thread claimed that Brown should get a 4 game suspension for speeding. 

Maybe because it's common sense!  Or maybe because no one in history has ever been stupid enough and a big enough asshole to put people in danger by going over 100 on a common street like that!