Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Brown confirms
Brown confirmed it, he wants out of Shitsburgh.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/antonio-brown-goes-public-with-his-desire-to-leave-pittsburgh-time-to-move-on/
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
Popcorn Hehe

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
I honestly wish the dirtbag would get out of the NFL all together.

Reply/Quote
The only Killer B remaining doesn’t know how to keep his stinger to himself.

The most wasted rosters of all time belong to your Tomlin era Steelers.
Reply/Quote
(02-12-2019, 07:25 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: The only Killer B remaining doesn’t know how to keep his stinger to himself.

Under Tomlins reign the stealers have had the most locker room dysfunction ever in their history.
I'm glad he's there.
Reply/Quote
(02-12-2019, 07:25 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: The only Killer B remaining doesn’t know how to keep his stinger to himself.

You guys keep talking about how our roster was wasted but you forget how bad the defense is.  Even the best offenses usually need at least above average defenses to win championships.  Ours is ... not that.
Reply/Quote
From the killer b's to the JuJu bees.
Reply/Quote
(02-12-2019, 08:43 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: You guys keep talking about how our roster was wasted but you forget how bad the defense is.  Even the best offenses usually need at least above average defenses to win championships.  Ours is ... not that.

O' rly?

Yr/Pts/Yds
'11 1 - 1
'12 6 - 1
'13 14 - 13
'14 18 - 18
'15 11 - 21
'16 10 - 12
'17 7 - 5
'18 16 - 6

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Brown will be a steeler next year, quote this.
Reply/Quote
(02-13-2019, 12:11 AM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: Brown will be a steeler next year, quote this.

[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=4882889]
Reply/Quote
(02-13-2019, 05:55 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: [Image: tenor.gif?itemid=4882889]

[Image: tenor.gif]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(02-13-2019, 12:11 AM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: Brown will be a steeler next year, quote this.

"Brown will be a steeler next year"

Done
Reply/Quote
It seems AB, sorry Mr Big Chest, has decided he's a free agent. Wonder if the Steelers are aware of this.

Quote:“If your squad want to win and you squad want a hungry wide receiver whose the best in the whole world, someone hit my phone,” Brown says. “Tell them I ain’t doing no unguarantees. I ain’t even gonna play myself no more for this NFL. . . . I think I done everything. What y’all think? What’s left for me to do? Win a Super Bowl? Gotta be the right team for that, right? . . . If your team got guaranteed money, they want to get to know me and work with me, tell them to call me.”
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(02-20-2019, 11:26 AM)michaelsean Wrote: It seems AB, sorry Mr Big Chest, has decided he's a free agent.  Wonder if the Steelers are aware of this.

His trade value is sinking with every tweet...He does know even if he's traded he's under contract through 2021 why is he talking about guaranteed money?
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(02-20-2019, 11:51 AM)Synric Wrote: His trade value is sinking with every tweet...He does know even if he's traded he's under contract through 2021 why is he talking about guaranteed money?

Yeah you are now giving up draft picks for a headache that you now know is going to want a bigger contract right out of the gate.  Maybe some desperate team looking to impress their fan base?  It's kind of pissing me off because I want him out of Pittsburgh.  People can say what they want about Ju Ju, but Ju JU and MBC are better than Ju Ju and the next guy.  
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(02-12-2019, 09:04 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: O' rly?

Yr/Pts/Yds
'11 1 - 1
'12 6 - 1
'13 14 - 13
'14 18 - 18
'15 11 - 21
'16 10 - 12
'17 7 - 5
'18 16 - 6

Well, those stats are admittedly better than I expected.  But situationally, they were horrible.  They failed to get stops to protect late leads against the Raiders, Chargers, Saints, and Chiefs.  They even blew a 14 point fourth quarter lead to a Tyrod Taylor led Browns offense.  They might have done okay statistically, but they broke when they were needed the most and had some significant soft spots, such as secondary and inside linebacker.

And when you add in the fact that Boswell was horrible, this team had plenty of holes.  
Reply/Quote
(02-20-2019, 11:26 AM)michaelsean Wrote: It seems AB, sorry Mr Big Chest, has decided he's a free agent.  Wonder if the Steelers are aware of this.

Apparently English is a hard language.....
Reply/Quote
(02-20-2019, 02:00 PM)sandwedge Wrote: Apparently English is a hard language.....

It seems like someone transcribed what he said in a video, and didn't do him any favors like cleaning it up.  

Reply/Quote
What do the Steelers fans here think he's worth trade value right now?

I'm going with a 3rd and 5th depending on draft spots. He's a great receiver but his contract is huge and you can get out from under it, he is been very vocal about attacking the team publicly, and has been in alot of headlines as a nutcase a few times in just the last year alone.

Lol think I talked myself into a 4th round pick.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(02-20-2019, 01:34 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: Well, those stats are admittedly better than I expected.  But situationally, they were horrible.  They failed to get stops to protect late leads against the Raiders, Chargers, Saints, and Chiefs.  They even blew a 14 point fourth quarter lead to a Tyrod Taylor led Browns offense.  They might have done okay statistically, but they broke when they were needed the most and had some significant soft spots, such as secondary and inside linebacker.  

And when you add in the fact that Boswell was horrible, this team had plenty of holes.  

So basically, they're a bunch of chokers.

Reply/Quote