Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Brown or Hines ADD ON Rush
Everybody needs points and people will be lined up to hope league lets waiver request Rams RB Brown or Colts RB Hines be granted to them for Week 2 use.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
I'm stuck in the same boat!

Who do you like?! Hines is favored for more points and all the sites say add him, but then I also saw where Malcom Brown could take over in the Rams backfield!
Reply/Quote
Neither... Sit back and wait for people to overreact. See who they drop. This is chess not checkers. Malcolm Brown scored 2 TDs week 1 last year too. The Rams invested in Akers, and they will use him. Remember when Jeremy Hill and Mixon looked about the same early in Nixon's rookie year?

If you were relying on Marlon Mack then maybe go after Hynes.... Even then; maybe. This year more than ever you're probably gonna lose crucial players for a stretch. Get yourselves up to the number 1 waiver spot for when that happens. I assure you... Someone in your league will do something stupid tomorrow morning... Pounce on THAT. If they don't still hang back, and clean up the trash on your bench with whoever clears waivers... This is just week 1.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Hope y'all listened to me...
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote