Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Brown out for Sunday
Steelers just tweeted AB will be out for the game in Denver.

Edit:
http://www.steelers.com/news/article-1/Brown-ruled-out-for-Sundays-game/afce6d14-e9cb-427c-9c50-78435b0e76da

Quote:Steelers’ receiver Antonio Brown[Image: icon-article-link.gif] has been ruled out for Sunday’s AFC Divisional Playoff game against the Denver Broncos after suffering a concussion in last week’s AFC Wild Card win over the Cincinnati Bengals. 

A full injury report will be released after practice.
[Image: giphy.gif]
You mask is slipping.
Reply/Quote
Pacman better get to apologizing! LMAO

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
In other news, 80% of drunken Cintucky inbreds still think it's a conspiracy.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2016, 11:43 AM)Wyche Wrote: Pacman better get to apologizing! LMAO

No way!

Brown is trying to win a Pulitzer by carrying his acting so far he's not even gonna play this week!

ThumbsUp
[Image: giphy.gif]
You mask is slipping.
Reply/Quote
So sweet ! Let's keep praying Pig Jen is out or ineffective as well.
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2016, 11:45 AM)6andcounting Wrote: In other news, 80% of drunken Cintucky inbreds still think it's a conspiracy.

You sound mad. Have you been drinking again?

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2016, 11:56 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: You sound mad. Have you been drinking again?

No matter where I post, Bradfaulk finds me. How cute.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2016, 11:57 AM)6andcounting Wrote: No matter where I post, Bradfaulk finds me. How cute.

I'm just sad you're so deeply butthurt that i answer your stupidity. You should be glad i bother showing you the time of day. :)

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Well, what do you know? Brown has been ruled out. Can all the batshit insane posters who think he was faking and was in cahoots with the refs give it up now? It was just shitty refereeing, which we have seen all year against many different teams. No, Burfict's hit wasn't clean. No, Brown wasn't faking. No, Shazier's hit wasn't clean either.

Y'all people are crazy.
[Image: what%2Bday%2Bis%2Bit.jpg]
Reply/Quote
This.

The fact that the refs made some bad calls regarding Shazier and Porter does not mean that Burfict and Jones did not screw up also.
Reply/Quote
Since I don't share your righteous indignation, I have no problem saying how happy this makes me. Without him, they are doomed.

You're welcome Steelers, you ass clowns.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
Good to hear that the steelers are actually using the concussion protocol.

And just as mcc said.... This also makes me happy.
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2016, 12:48 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Good to hear that the steelers are actually using the concussion protocol.

And just as mcc said.... This also makes me happy.

It's a real ***** when you have to reap what you sow.  Tyler Eifert says, sucks when a guy takes out one of your best players with a head shot, doesn't it?
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
I am happy to see that the steelers are actually respecting and using the concussion protocol. Not like when the Frenchman went into the concussion protocol during he game and was out the next play.
Reply/Quote
Bummer.
Reply/Quote
Then why were reports like these flying around on Monday?

http://www.communitjvoices.post-gazette.com/sports/steelers/2016/01/10/Steelers-Ben-Roethlisberger-s-shoulder-is-sore-after-sack-by-Bengals-Burfict/stories/201601100231

Whatever happened to "let's wait till all the facts come out" Whatever
[Image: 85d8232ebbf088d606250ddec1641e7b.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2016, 12:55 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: I am happy to see that the steelers are actually respecting and using the concussion protocol. Not like when the Frenchman went into the concussion protocol during he game and was out the next play.

The Frenchman?
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2016, 01:03 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: The Frenchman?

Gerard Depardieu.

Reply/Quote
Good. If the Bengals are not going to make it to the Super Bowl, then the Steelers better not either. I've never rooted for the Broncos before, but I will be for about 3 hours on Sunday evening.

And if the Steelers don't want to keep seeing their players get knocked out of games, how about their players and coaches treating the Bengals players with respect and integrity, and maybe some of it will come back to them.
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2016, 01:03 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: The Frenchman?

Chuck DeGaulle.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote