Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Brown's Beatdown
Kudos to the 49ers they kicked butt.

Embarrassing play by the Browns.
When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.

Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2019, 12:14 AM)Vambo Wrote: Kudos to the 49ers they kicked butt.

Embarrassing play by the Browns.

49ers are a NASTY team this year.  If they stay healthy, yikes.  

That said, Baker got super rattled.  Is he another name for that long-listed Jersey?
Reply/Quote
Baker looked like Andy Dalton last night. Not to worry, Baker will only get better. Dalton of the other hand.
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2019, 06:24 AM)BakertheBeast Wrote: Baker looked like Andy Dalton last night. Not to worry, Baker will only get better. Dalton of the other hand.

Except he's getting worse and worse.
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2019, 06:24 AM)BakertheBeast Wrote: Baker looked like Andy Dalton last night. Not to worry, Baker will only get better. Dalton of the other hand.

8 INTS vs. 2 TDs on the season, with arguably the best set of skill players in the league around him?  Hate to see how he does with average players around him..
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
From CBS: To put in perspective just how bad the Browns were on offense, they only totaled 180 yards, which is a number that Hue Jackson's Browns only went under once during his tenure. Mellow

Reply/Quote

Dalton on the other hand went to the playoffs his first five years. But sure go ahead and use Andy Dalton as the benchmark for your future perennial Super Bowl winning HoF QB.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote

Baker may get marginally better over the years when he's backing up another QB. But God he sucks right now.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2019, 08:59 AM)jason Wrote: Baker may get marginally better over the years when he's backing up another QB. But God he sucks right now.

The Browns should take Andy off our hands, and he can mentor Baker on how to be marginally successful when you have a lot of talent around you.  
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote

Face it: you’re just another victim of the NFL Marketing Machine.  Any time a rookie QB comes in with even a whiff of promise, they play him up like he’s the next Brady, whether he really has that potential or not. The goal is to get gullible fans like you to not only jump back on the bandwagon, but to upgrade to first class seats.  Looks like it was mission accomplished in your case.  
Reply/Quote

At holding a clipboard standing on the sideline.
Reply/Quote
The Steelers traded their 3rd string qb to the Jaguars and we still have at least 3 quarterbacks better than Mayfield.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2019, 07:07 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: From CBS: To put in perspective just how bad the Browns were on offense, they only totaled 180 yards, which is a number that Hue Jackson's Browns only went under once during his tenure. Mellow

Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2019, 06:25 PM)6andcounting Wrote: The Steelers traded their 3rd string qb to the Jaguars and we still have at least 3 quarterbacks better than Mayfield.

And yet the only team they could beat is the Bengals.

Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(10-12-2019, 09:24 PM)Vambo Wrote:

You haven’t played us yet. Your quickly starting to look like a Browns team again.

Reply/Quote
(10-12-2019, 09:28 PM)Vambo Wrote: And yet the only team they could beat is the Bengals.

It's not our fault we haven't played the Browns yet. 
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Baker has one bad game and he stinks all of sudden. Dalton stinks 6 out of 7 games and the OL takes the blame. Its not fair.
Reply/Quote
(10-13-2019, 08:06 AM)BakertheBeast Wrote: Baker has one bad game and he stinks all of sudden. Dalton stinks 6 out of 7 games and the OL takes the blame. Its not fair.

One bad game? He's had one GOOD game all year. 
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(10-13-2019, 08:06 AM)BakertheBeast Wrote: Baker has one bad game and he stinks all of sudden. Dalton stinks 6 out of 7 games and the OL takes the blame. Its not fair.

He's 32nd in quarterback rating with with 4tds and 8ints. He's ranked 8 spots lower than Dalton. EIGHT

Your trolling is as inept as the Browns organization. Don't worry, i'm not surprised, i just want to make sure you realize that you look like an absolute rube carrying on with this Baker the bad dream maker shit.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(10-13-2019, 10:10 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: He's 32nd in quarterback rating with with 4tds and 8ints. He's ranked 8 spots lower than Dalton. EIGHT

Your trolling is as inept as the Browns organization. Don't worry, i'm not surprised, i just want to make sure you realize that you look like an absolute rube carrying on with this Baker the bad dream maker shit.

Like you, Dalton is a dud. Too bad your QB and your team sucks hillbilly poop.
The Browns organization is inept? You been drinking too much moonshine. Whoever the sap is who posted this little tidbit seems to root for an "inept organization"  Donald.
"Just as a side note; i've never been more apathetic for a Bengals game than i was today. Drove to riverfront pizza to get some breadsticks, gorgeous day and i couldn't have given less of a shit about the game".

Sound familiar Hick ?  Hilarious
Reply/Quote