Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Brown's Beatdown
Donald, Here is another gem from your girl friend Phyllis describing the Cincinnati Clowns.

"I mean yeah the defense has been less sucky then the offense but just because one turd smells worse than an other turd doesnt mean they're not still a piece of shit".

You smelling that Turd? Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(10-13-2019, 05:08 PM)BakertheBeast Wrote: Like you, Dalton is a dud. Too bad your QB and your team sucks hillbilly poop.
The Browns organization is inept? You been drinking too much moonshine. Whoever the sap is who posted this little tidbit seems to root for an "inept organization"  Donald.
"Just as a side note; i've never been more apathetic for a Bengals game than i was today. Drove to riverfront pizza to get some breadsticks, gorgeous day and i couldn't have given less of a shit about the game".

Sound familiar Hick ?  Hilarious

Browns suck ass and lost again today. Still worse than the Bengals. 

Sound familiar?

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(10-13-2019, 05:11 PM)BakertheBeast Wrote: Donald, Here is another gem from your girl friend Phyllis describing the Cincinnati Clowns.

"I mean yeah the defense has been less sucky then the offense but just because one turd smells worse than an other turd doesnt mean they're not still a piece of shit".

You smelling that Turd? Hilarious

Guess what? The over-hyped Browns lost again. AND THEY STILL SUCK WORSE THAN THE BENGALS!!
LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious
Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Baker another 3 picks.
Does he realize that he’s supposed to be throwing it to the guys in the same color jersey as him? Maybe Kitchen should confirm this with him just to be sure. It couldn’t hurt
Reply/Quote
(10-13-2019, 06:57 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Baker another 3 picks.
Does he realize that he’s supposed to be throwing it to the guys in the same color jersey as him? Maybe Kitchen should confirm this with him just to be sure. It couldn’t hurt

They didn't play as good as they could have all those picks were not on Baker but he could have made better throw.  Poor play calling before the half killed us.

A loss is a loss onto the bye week hopefully Ward will be ready to go.
When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.

Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(10-13-2019, 07:04 PM)Vambo Wrote: They didn't play as good as they could have all those picks were not on Baker but he could have made better throw.  Poor play calling before the half killed us.

You should be hoping for Kosar and Slaughter.  Cool

Reply/Quote
(10-13-2019, 07:10 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: You should be hoping for Kosar and Slaughter.  Cool

No I still have faith in the team I would like to see Freddy hand off the play calling.
When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.

Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(10-13-2019, 07:10 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: You should be hoping for Kosar and Slaughter.  Cool

In Pittsburgh we preferred Vinny Intercepteverde.
Reply/Quote
(10-13-2019, 07:24 PM)Vambo Wrote: No I still have faith in the team I would like to see Freddy hand off the play calling.

That's admirable. How many decades now have you put your trust in "hope" for the Browns to be better than really bad?   Ninja

Reply/Quote
(10-13-2019, 07:24 PM)Vambo Wrote: No I still have faith in the team I would like to see Freddy hand off the play calling.

I will say this. I do like your avatar. It reminds me of the Browns season, swirling down the toilet.

Again

Reply/Quote
(10-13-2019, 07:04 PM)Vambo Wrote: They didn't play as good as they could have all those picks were not on Baker but he could have made better throw.  Poor play calling before the half killed us.

I didn’t see the first two, but the last one certainly wasn’t his fault.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote