Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Andre Smith
Former Bengal Andre Smith has a shot at a ring. He's been signed by the Ravens for their playoff run.

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
KoD

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2020, 01:38 PM)pally Wrote: Former Bengal Andre Smith has a shot at a ring.  He's been signed by the Ravens for their playoff run.

Man what happened? Did they start him or something?
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2020, 01:38 PM)pally Wrote: Former Bengal Andre Smith has a shot at a ring.  He's been signed by the Ravens for their playoff run.

(01-09-2020, 12:20 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: KoD

(01-14-2020, 02:48 AM)CarolinaBengalFanGuy Wrote: Man what happened? Did they start him or something?

I called it.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2020, 02:48 AM)CarolinaBengalFanGuy Wrote: Man what happened? Did they start him or something?

No but Jackson did when it mattered similar to last year. He has a 68 rating with 3 TDs and 3 Ints in 2 home playoff games
Reply/Quote
(01-18-2020, 10:06 AM)Essex Johnson Wrote: No but Jackson did when it mattered similar to last year. He has a 68 rating with 3 TDs and 3 Ints in 2 home playoff games

What? Andy Jackson? Lamar Dalton? Who?

Reply/Quote
(01-20-2020, 03:41 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: What? Andy Jackson? Lamar Dalton? Who?

I would say he is making his own name.. Lamar HF(home field) Disaster 
Reply/Quote
what does kod stand for i'm too lazy to google since you guys know, kill on departure, kill on demand, killer of dreams. the last one soudns like a very good username for any FPS video game.
Reply/Quote
(01-26-2020, 10:54 AM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: what does kod stand for i'm too lazy to google since you guys know, kill on departure, kill on demand, killer of dreams. the last one soudns like a very good username for any FPS video game.

In the olden days it stood for Kiss of Death.  Now these young folks may have a different meaning

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(01-26-2020, 10:54 AM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: what does kod stand for i'm too lazy to google since you guys know, kill on departure, kill on demand, killer of dreams. the last one soudns like a very good username for any FPS video game.

Kiss of Death

Reply/Quote