Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Browns
Anybody watch the Browns game last night? I watched two minutes of it. They won and the scuttlebutt around here is "Boy they looked good didn't they" They won and all the Brown fans were amazed! I said to myself, self any body can beat third stringers!  Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(08-11-2017, 06:34 PM)firstand10 Wrote: Anybody watch the Browns game last night? I watched two minutes of it. They won and the scuttlebutt around here is "Boy they looked good didn't they" They won and all the Brown fans were amazed! I said to myself, self any body can beat third stringers!  Hilarious

As much as I hate the Browns, I can't say I blame the fans.  They have been in Siberia for quite awhile. 
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
The only owners to keep the same GM after not winning a playoff game for 26+ years.

Oh wait...you meant the team in Cleveland...
Reply/Quote
(08-11-2017, 06:55 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: The only owners to keep the same GM after not winning a playoff game for 26+ years.

Oh wait...you meant the team in Cleveland...

I agree, I don;t think he was talking about a team that has actually know how to win and go to the playoffs...  :andy:
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I watch the Browns when they play the Bengals..other than that I don't unless I'm extraordinarily bored and I'm tied up in a chair in front of the tv and my eyelids propped open with toothpicks or something..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-11-2017, 06:34 PM)firstand10 Wrote: Anybody watch the Browns game last night? I watched two minutes of it. They won and the scuttlebutt around here is "Boy they looked good didn't they" They won and all the Brown fans were amazed! I said to myself, self any body can beat third stringers!  Hilarious

Cincinnati Bengals 1- 3

apparently the Bengals did not get that memo   LMAO
Reply/Quote