OTHER
5.26%
3 5.26%
Total 57 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Browns Game(2) Game Ball
(11-26-2017, 06:29 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Still contemplating if they are or not, will get back to you tomorrow.

Well if my choice offends you, just let me know and I'll change it.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
I'm going with the O-line.

They played like men for the first time this season, allowing for a stellar day for the RBs and a 111 passer rating.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-26-2017, 06:24 PM)TheUberHuber Wrote: Yes they did... i am hoping it wasnt just because of the browns and they finally are getting their shit together.

I do remember seeing bodine get manhandled a few times and Ced is still plain awful but overall definitely much better oline performance today.
Bodine is what he is, and that is an average backup. 

Going to have to address this soon.  
(11-26-2017, 06:27 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: OL always appears to play well versus Cleveland.  Could be just a fluke.

Yes it is embellished greatly per the Browns ineptness but should serve as a confidence builder going forward. 

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(11-26-2017, 06:28 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Mixon is the obvious choice. Honorable mention to the Kicker everyone loves to hate.

I assume I won't get flamed since I'm not voting QB. Hopefully my choices are ok with you guys.

Meh, it was versus the Browns.  If they could approach every game with confidence/low pressure attitude as they do the Browns, they might actually have something going.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
I picked other. I wanted to vote for Mixon but I chose other because the o-line finally did a good job run blocking against a fairly decent run defense. So my vote is for the o-line because they finally did something decent.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
This isn't even debatable.

MIXON.
Reply/Quote
(11-26-2017, 06:41 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: I'm going with the O-line.

They played like men for the first time this season, allowing for a stellar day for the RBs and a 111 passer rating.

Why you always have to vote against the grind JFK! Next thing you'll tell us is you hate the movie Titanic.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(11-26-2017, 07:13 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Why you always have to vote against the grind JFK! 

Don't shoot him in the head!

I went Mixon. He definitely rocked today. But, as always, it was the Browns. I will say however, if our team faced other opponents with the confidence they had against the Browns? We could win more games. All I'm sayin yo!

Reply/Quote
Mixon, with Honorable mention to Carl Lawson cuz he didn't jump off sides today and he still got to the QB.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
Damn, I hate that Mixon played so well.

He's the obvious choice though.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(11-26-2017, 06:47 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: I picked other.  I wanted to vote for Mixon but I chose other because the o-line finally did a good job run blocking against a fairly decent run defense.  So my vote is for the o-line because they finally did something decent.

Well, the Browns being a really crappy team helped a bit, too.  If you know what I mean...

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Mixon's the one. Honorable mention to the O-line, and also to Andy for his Troy Aikman-like game management. A slight exaggeration, but I feel too good to care. God, I love when we beat down the Shitstains.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(11-26-2017, 07:21 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Don't shoot him in the head!

I went Mixon. He definitely rocked today. But, as always, it was the Browns. I will say however, if our team faced other opponents with the confidence they had against the Browns? We could win more games. All I'm sayin yo!

Don't worry about me, Harley.  I'll be fine.  I hate driving with the top down!
Reply/Quote
Mixon.

Honorable mention to Peppers for celebrating getting trucked by Mixon after a 10 yard run. Smart player there.
Reply/Quote
(11-26-2017, 06:28 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Mixon is the obvious choice. Honorable mention to the Kicker everyone loves to hate.

I assume I won't get flamed since I'm not voting QB. Hopefully my choices are ok with you guys.

Brownshoe on the other hand...

Ninja

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(11-26-2017, 07:32 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Well, the Browns being a really crappy team helped a bit, too.  If you know what I mean...

Naaaaawwwww! Serious? Hilarious

Reply/Quote
Allow me to be the oddball.....OTHER.

I give it to the gang I have been the hardest on here from the 1st snap.....the oline.  Linemen pulling, Big Dre getting a little nasty with Garrett, giving Mixon just enough room to get good yards.  To Joe's credit, he hit the damn hole, and hit it hard all day.  No hesitation, waiting for something to open up, just cut and go.  He gets my honorable mention, but I gotta tip my hat to the guys I've reamed all season long. :andy:

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote