Other
0%
0 0%
Total 75 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Browns Game Game Ball
Finally get to award the first one of the 2017 NFL season and there are a lot of candidates. So who gets the first one of 2017:

Andy Dalton: 286 yards, 4 TDs, 146 passer rating. Another 29 yards on he ground

Gio Bernard: 79 total yards and 1 TD. Folks arguing between Hill and Mixon might want to consider option 3

Tyler Kroft: 6 catches, 68 yards, 2 TDs

Andre Smith: Switches between LT and RT and provides protection on both sides

Nick Vigil: 11 total tackles and 1 sack

Geno Atkins: 1 tackle but folks get mad if I don't list him
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I voted Andy but could Kroft & Vigil deserve a shoutout
Reply/Quote
The Red Rifle.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Voted Kroft. He stepped up big today.
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
I voted Andre, but really the game ball should go to Lazor, for making the decision to start using him in games. However, much credit to Andy, for adjusting his style and making the throws. And, a huge shoutout to Tyler Kroft for doing his best impression of a healthy Tyler Eifert.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Dalton, with a shoutout for Lazor. The best compliment we can say about him right now is he's not Ken Zampese.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
A. Dalton, easy pick.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
I gave it to Dalton. Stellar day and if he plays like that EVERY game...he'd be in the elite QB conversation.

Nice game for Kroft. With the way Eifert is injured having Kroft step up would be huge as I think this is Eiferts last year here.
Reply/Quote
Dalton without question.

I need to stay off twitter on gameday though. Even after a great day today, fans were calling for McCarron and ripping Dalton for his 5 incompletions. He deserves much better fans than he gets.
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2017, 05:34 PM)muskiesfan Wrote: Dalton without question.

I need to stay off twitter on gameday though. Even after a great day today, fans were calling for McCarron and ripping Dalton for his 5 incompletions. He deserves much better fans than he gets.

LOL A lot of fans are clueless and the QB is the guy with the ball in his hand and thus the most visible player.

It's kinda how Mixon looks like he sucks because of his stats...but it's really the run blocking.
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2017, 05:39 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: LOL A lot of fans are clueless and the QB is the guy with the ball in his hand and thus the most visible player.

It's kinda how Mixon looks like he sucks because of his stats...but it's really the run blocking.

I know. It's just crazy the hate this guy has received here in Cincinnati. He's not a great QB, but he's good. He does an awful lot for the community, even with the amount of shit the community dumps on him.

The OLine is straight garbage, but I don't think Mixon (or any RB) really gets an opportunity to get into a rhythm. Give him 20 touches, give the rest to Bernard, and let Hill rot for all I care.
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2017, 05:42 PM)muskiesfan Wrote: I know. It's just crazy the hate this guy has received here in Cincinnati. He's not a great QB, but he's good. He does an awful lot for the community, even with the amount of shit the community dumps on him.

The OLine is straight garbage, but I don't think Mixon (or any RB) really gets an opportunity to get into a rhythm. Give him 20 touches, give the rest to Bernard, and let Hill rot for all I care.

Easy now, Hill took a blown up play, that looked like a 4 yard loss, and turned it into a 13 yard run.  Best play that I've seen from him in a while.  If this team had any run blocking, they could literally make a living off of running the ball and dump passing to the backs.

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Kroft, because he's probably never had one before.

Reply/Quote
(10-01-2017, 05:46 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Easy now, Hill took a blown up play, that looked like a 4 yard loss, and turned it into a 13 yard run.  Best play that I've seen from him in a while.  If this team had any run blocking, they could literally make a living off of running the ball and dump passing to the backs.

Fair enough. I don't think Hill is garbage, but I don't think the Bengals have any plans to retain him beyond this season. If we're not going to keep the guy, feed the other 2 that are part of our plans moving forward.
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2017, 05:49 PM)muskiesfan Wrote: Fair enough. I don't think Hill is garbage, but I don't think the Bengals have any plans to retain him beyond this season. If we're not going to keep the guy, feed the other 2 that are part of our plans moving forward.

Personally, I'm happy that Hill showed a little today.  My reasoning is that I'm hoping that the team will get a call from a team needing a back (AZ or SF maybe?) and offer a decent OL prospect in return for Hill.

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
If Kroft dont go up for that ball and end up landing on his head? Andy doesnt score. All props to Kroft today. As for Andy? Very nice job, but actually what we already expect of him. 

Reply/Quote
(10-01-2017, 05:56 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Personally, I'm happy that Hill showed a little today.  My reasoning is that I'm hoping that the team will get a call from a team needing a back (AZ or SF maybe?) and offer a decent OL prospect in return for Hill.

It would have to be that, the Bengals don't take food stamps for players anymore!

Reply/Quote
I dont always vote Andy, but when I do, I do it with a mouseclick.

[Image: tumblr_lrv0h1jP031qcyr71.jpg]
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
(10-01-2017, 05:56 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Personally, I'm happy that Hill showed a little today.  My reasoning is that I'm hoping that the team will get a call from a team needing a back (AZ or SF maybe?) and offer a decent OL prospect in return for Hill.

I'm with you on that. I was hoping maybe Green Bay would call with Montgomery set to miss a few weeks.
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2017, 06:01 PM)muskiesfan Wrote: I'm with you on that. I was hoping maybe Green Bay would call with Montgomery set to miss a few weeks.

Hell, if anything GB be would calling us looking for an OT. Andre 350 could become valued by some. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote