Other
0%
0 0%
Total 75 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Browns Game Game Ball
(10-01-2017, 06:07 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Hell, if anything GB be would calling us looking for an OT. Andre 350 could become valued by some. 

Andre?

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2017, 05:23 PM)masonbengals fan Wrote: I voted Andy but could Kroft & Vigil deserve a shoutout

Same here. Andy by far but was very happy with these 2 as well...Vigil was bashed early this season but he has shown steady improvement each week (still plenty of 1st time starter mistakes, but he's learning quickly). I had no idea who he was when we drafted him but he is at very least going to be a solid starter for us with a much higher ceiling. 

Nice to see how our SAM LB spot has suddenly become a strength after years of being a weakness. Vigil and Lawson as a pass rusher give us all we need from that spot...now if we could just solidify the MLB spot
Reply/Quote
Hue

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
All listed are very worthy, especially Geno, lol.

But voted "Not So Blandy Dalton"

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2017, 06:16 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: Same here. Andy by far but was very happy with these 2 as well...Vigil was bashed early this season but he has shown steady improvement each week (still plenty of 1st time starter mistakes, but he's learning quickly). I had no idea who he was when we drafted him but he is at very least going to be a solid starter for us with a much higher ceiling. 

Nice to see how our SAM LB spot has suddenly become a strength after years of being a weakness. Vigil and Lawson as a pass rusher give us all we need from that spot...now if we could just solidify the MLB spot

Want to see Jordan Evans in the middle next year hopefully get some snaps there this year to get his feet wet.

I went with Kroft since its his first real break out game that I can remember. Dalton played great and Vigil had a real good game too.
Reply/Quote
Kroft on the offensive side

Vigil on the defense

Bullock on teams. That Cleveland Kicker isn't as good as people around here think.

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk
[Image: Storer50_1.png]
Reply/Quote
Dalton

Kroft and Vigil H.M.
Reply/Quote
I have a feeling that the same people who voted for Kroft, are the same ones clamoring for Andy to be benched.

I feel your bitterness.
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(10-02-2017, 02:55 AM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: I have a feeling that the same people who voted for Kroft, are the same ones clamoring for Andy to be benched.

I feel your bitterness.

Not here. I voted for Kroft because I feel he deserved it. Andy did a good job yesterday too. 

Reply/Quote
(10-01-2017, 05:20 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Finally get to award the first one of the 2017 NFL season and there are a lot of candidates. So who gets the first one of 2017:

Andy Dalton: 286 yards, 4 TDs, 146 passer rating. Another 29 yards on he ground

Gio Bernard: 79 total yards and 1 TD. Folks arguing between Hill and Mixon might want to consider option 3

Tyler Kroft: 6 catches, 68 yards, 2 TDs

Andre Smith: Switches between LT and RT and provides protection on both sides

Nick Vigil: 11 total tackles and 1 sack

Geno Atkins: 1 tackle but folks get mad if I don't list him

I didn't get to see much of the game, but I gotta go with Kroft.  He stepped up big time in place of Eifert.  Good to see.

Shout out to Big Dre, and Gio as well.....and Dalton

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(10-01-2017, 06:07 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Hell, if anything GB be would calling us looking for an OT. Andre 350 could become valued by some. 

Shit, we can't do that B, he's our best T!

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
Andy did really well... Ill give my vote to kroft this time. Stepped up big. Less worried about eiferts extension now.
Reply/Quote
I voted Andre. I don’t think Dalton or Kroft have the days they had without Andre being able to solidify the blocking by playing both tackle spots.
Reply/Quote
Voted for Kroft but Lazor, Dalton, Vigil were also great. Kroft has never had the game ball and that was an awesome catch late.

The guy just needed to get healthy, he is a very good versatile TE. Need it with Eifert always hurt.

Happy to see Andre playing well at Tackle. Just sucks it took this long to find our best OT lol

PA needs to go man. Fisher just got pushed into Dalton on the Ogbah strip fumble. This passive blocking scheme is BS.

Andre was also getting pushed into Dalton on that play which is why i didn't vote for him even if it was only one play.

Happy we didn't lose to the Stains and didn't take our foot off the gas like last week.

Now onto the Bills who are tough. Should be a low scoring game.
Reply/Quote
Our first win and it comes in October. So sad.

I could have voted for anyone of those guys really. Only 3 weeks ago Dalton threw 4 INTs and 0 TDs. Now he throws 4 TDs and 0 INTs.

Kroft is making a case for letting Eifert go.

But in the end I voted for Andre. Let the big guy get a prize once in awhile. The team threw him away a couple of years ago, now he's back on a cheap deal and he's our best OLman and he's doing it on both sides.

Reply/Quote
Not too late to get your vote in.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
If Andy wouldn't have had a near perfect game, I'd vote for Tyler Kroft. I don't see how you don't vote for one of the two though...
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote