BURROW
MIXON
CHASE
REEDER
WILSON
TAYLOR-BRITT
OTHER
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Browns Game Game Ball
Went with Reader. Just killed their run game
It's easy to see the world in black and white. Grey? I don't know what to do with grey.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I voted other: Jerome Boger!!!
“I’m Pacman Jones n****, what the [expletive] I got on me?”
Reply/Quote
(12-11-2022, 07:00 PM)The D.O.Z. Wrote: DJ Reader. Pluggin holes, making tackles off double teams, swatting passes at the LoS. Beast.

On a side note, I made a comment last week about how Pratt has been playing lights out as of late while Logan had sort of taken a backseat. Did someone show him that post or something?! Jeeeeez! 17 tackles?!  If Reader wasn’t such a force today, I’d have voted Logan!

They must have..what else could have motivated Logan more than The DOZ saying he's taken a backseat to Pratt?
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
DJ Reader was a one man wrecking crew!
Reply/Quote
I’d say Zac Taylor. After Boyd went down went to Chase and said get ready you are going to play several positions. We are going to you. Ja Mar said he moved everybody to different positions in order to take advantage of the coverages. Said he did a great job. The flea flicker was gorgeous.
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote
Went with Bates he had a crucial Pick!
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
Reader, if he wasn't dominate this game could have been very ugly
Reply/Quote
Reader is the man.
Reply/Quote
Reader is an absolute beast and one of the best FA's signings we've ever had. He dominated today.
Reply/Quote
(12-11-2022, 07:16 PM)bengaloo Wrote: Reader is an absolute beast and one of the best FA's signings we've ever had. He dominated today.

And because Reader's in the interior of the line without getting a lot of sacks, he doesn't get the recognition he deserves from casual fans. But he has totally changed the Bengals defense by clogging up the interior, freeing up pass rushers, getting a hand in the way of the QBs, etc.  Of course, if we are going by time spent in front of a camera today, then Jerome Boger was the man.
Reply/Quote
The Bengals are a completely different defense with Reader on the field

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
Reader

Sent from my BE2015 using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
Voted Reader but CTB nearly got it. If Cleveland wasn’t such a strong run team I would have went CTB. Having a healthy reader vs Cleveland makes a big difference.
Reply/Quote
This one was actually easy.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
(12-11-2022, 07:03 PM)bfine32 Wrote: They must have..what else could have motivated Logan more than The DOZ saying he's taken a backseat to Pratt?

I figured as much! Who should I “call out” THIS week? /hmm
Reply/Quote
Zac went all defense with the game balls:

Reader
BJ Hill
CTB
Logan
Bates

Reply/Quote
Went with the misspelled Reader.
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
I would like to give it to a player on every level of the defense. Reader, Wilson, CTB.

But since I have to go with one, it's the man who had 17 tackles. Seventeen freakin tackles. XVII tackles.
Reply/Quote
(12-11-2022, 08:37 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Zac went all defense with the game balls:

Reader
BJ Hill
CTB
Logan
Bates

"They gotta play us" love it
Reply/Quote
Logan Wilson was not only flying all over the field today, he was also Mic’d up.

Should be a good one.

Reply/Quote