Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Browns QB Carousel
Round and round it goes where does it stop? Nobody knows!

Who will the Browns QB be next year?

I'm going with RGIII maybe Kapernick.
Reply/Quote
RGIII to the Cowboys if Manziel isn't sent there, though I'm with others who believe the Browns organization picks Manziel over their HC.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Austin Davis will become the 24th QB to start for the Browns in the 16 years since they've re-entered the league.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(12-02-2015, 04:07 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: RGIII to the Cowboys if Manziel isn't sent there, though I'm with others who believe the Browns organization picks Manziel over their HC.

I bet RG3 resurfaces in Arizona. He has the arm Arians likes and can sit behind CP until he retires or gets hurt.

Cowboys will probably get a Qb in the draft unless they win a few.

I agree with you that farmer wants Manziel and Haslam will choose farmer over Pettine.
Reply/Quote
[Image: BrownsHyrda24.png]
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(12-02-2015, 08:22 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: I bet RG3 resurfaces in Arizona. He has the arm Arians likes and can sit behind CP until he retires or gets hurt.

Cowboys will probably get a Qb in the draft unless they win a few.

I agree with you that farmer wants Manziel and Haslam will choose farmer over Pettine.

RGIII will end up on the LA Rams to bring that draft day trade full circle. He still wont play well though.
Reply/Quote
(12-03-2015, 05:13 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: RGIII will end up on the LA Rams to bring that draft day trade full circle.  He still wont play well though.

It is pretty funny how smug the Rams are about fleecing DC, but in the end they can't even crack 7 wins.
Reply/Quote
(12-03-2015, 05:30 PM)Nately120 Wrote: It is pretty funny how smug the Rams are about fleecing DC, but in the end they can't even crack 7 wins.

Wonder if cleveland is a potential peyton landing spot...
Reply/Quote
(12-03-2015, 05:13 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: RGIII will end up on the LA Rams to bring that draft day trade full circle.  He still wont play well though.

Will be so happy to see the LA Rams again. They just belong there. Hated the whole St Louis deal . I hope that cory never gets another team. If you lose 2 franchises you should be banned.
Reply/Quote
(12-03-2015, 07:03 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: Wonder if cleveland is a potential peyton landing spot...

If Gase is the HC.... Yes. I also think he would be their top target. Have JM sit behind Peyton.
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2015, 03:44 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: If Gase is the HC.... Yes.   I also think he would be their top target.  Have JM sit behind Peyton.

I'd be really surprised if Peyton plays another year.  I'm not saying he SHOULDN'T but the idea of him running out the clock in a Browns uniform?  Geez.
Reply/Quote
More bad news for Browns QB Carousel.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000592933/article/scout-id-hate-to-be-team-in-need-of-qb-in-2016-nfl-draft

Apparently slim picking on QB's. I'm sure they will make a reach Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2015, 04:16 AM)Nately120 Wrote: I'd be really surprised if Peyton plays another year.  I'm not saying he SHOULDN'T but the idea of him running out the clock in a Browns uniform?  Geez.

I would as well. Just playing the what if game and assuming he plays. I'm sure it would only be with his guys. Nothing like this year .
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2015, 03:47 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: More bad news for Browns QB Carousel.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000592933/article/scout-id-hate-to-be-team-in-need-of-qb-in-2016-nfl-draft

Apparently slim picking on QB's. I'm sure they will make a reach Hilarious

Please North Dakota State
Reply/Quote
(12-02-2015, 07:42 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: Austin Davis will become the 24th QB to start for the Browns in the 16 years since they've re-entered the league.

What are we at? Like six? Dalton, Palmer, Fitz, Frerotte, Smith, Blake... I can't remember anyone.

Side note, it's amazing how few starting QBs we've had without having much success. There was a reddit post showing the number of starting QBs per team in the super bowl era and we have the third least. Most of the teams ahead of us and around us have a surprising amount of success compared to us. Not trying to be negative, but having QBs for an extended period of time usually means success. 
[Image: what%2Bday%2Bis%2Bit.jpg]
Reply/Quote
And its been announced that Manziel will start week 14.
Reply/Quote
(12-07-2015, 02:59 PM)cinci4life Wrote: And its been announced that Manziel will start week 14.

and so the wheel turns

[Image: e3db8dd62e84a7a98fb4a770481363ab.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2015, 09:42 PM)MrRager Wrote: What are we at? Like six? Dalton, Palmer, Fitz, Frerotte, Smith, Blake... I can't remember anyone.

Side note, it's amazing how few starting QBs we've had without having much success. There was a reddit post showing the number of starting QBs per team in the super bowl era and we have the third least. Most of the teams ahead of us and around us have a surprising amount of success compared to us. Not trying to be negative, but having QBs for an extended period of time usually means success. 

I'm a bit of a Marvin-shamer, but I'll say the fact that he had 2 of the best QBs in today's NFL for almost his entire NFL tenure (minus 2008 for Palmer) and hasn't notched a single playoff win is a bit telling.  
Reply/Quote
I thought Austin Davis did a halfway decent job.
[Image: Storer50_1.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-07-2015, 09:44 PM)Storer50 Wrote: I thought Austin Davis did a halfway decent job.

Me too considering he had zero weapons to throw or handoff to. They desperately need Josh Gordon in there and a rb. Gio & Hill would be the instant starter there with no competition to put it in perspective.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote