Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Browns QB Carousel
(08-10-2016, 11:20 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: IKR? The browns can't even reach mediocrity status. 

3 seasons above .500 in the last 23.

Since 1968 the Bengals have amassed  ZERO, 0, NOTTA ONE Championship.
When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.

Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(08-10-2016, 11:55 PM)Vambo Wrote: Since 1968 the Bengals have amassed  ZERO, 0, NOTTA ONE Championship.

Which is a shorter time than the Browns. 

Way to run head-first into a wall.  Shocked

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(08-11-2016, 02:44 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Which is a shorter time than the Browns. 

Way to run head-first into a wall.  Shocked
At least the Browns have WON CHAMPIONSHIPS! ThumbsUp

The Bengals do have the thrill of being TWO time LOSERS though, you have that going for you. Hilarious

Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(08-11-2016, 11:14 PM)Vambo Wrote: At least the Browns have WON CHAMPIONSHIPS! ThumbsUp

The Bengals do have the thrill of being TWO time LOSERS though, you have that going for you. Hilarious

52 years ago. I'm sure you have fond memories...

Two times in the SB is two times more than the Browns.  Cool

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(08-11-2016, 11:33 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: 52 years ago. I'm sure you have fond memories...

Two times in the SB is two times more than the Browns.  Cool

Yes memories of a WINNING a Championships it's a great feeling maybe some day you'll actually get to have those kind of memories instead of just the faded memories of what could have been. Cry 

Super Bowl is just another name for a Championship you can lie to yourself and others and insist it's not.

Super Bowl

( I used this version for Bengals fans ) ->Simple Definition of Super Bowl

• —used for the annual championship game of the National Football League

Source: Merriam-Webster's Learner's Dictionary

Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(08-12-2016, 01:05 AM)Vambo Wrote: Yes memories of a WINNING a Championships it's a great feeling maybe some day you'll actually get to have those kind of memories instead of just the faded memories of what could have been. Cry 

Super Bowl is just another name for a Championship you can lie to yourself and others and insist it's not.

Super Bowl

( I used this version for Bengals fans ) ->Simple Definition of Super Bowl

• —used for the annual championship game of the National Football League

Source: Merriam-Webster's Learner's Dictionary

So what was it like, watching guys run around with leather helmets and no teeth?

Reply/Quote
(08-12-2016, 05:17 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: So what was it like, watching guys run around with leather helmets and no teeth?

It's always a pleasure watching CHAMPIONS play it's a shame you have never had that opportunity with the Bengals  maybe just maybe you'll get to see that some decade from now! Wink

Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(08-12-2016, 05:00 PM)Vambo Wrote: It's always a pleasure watching CHAMPIONS play it's a shame you have never had that opportunity with the Bengals  maybe just maybe you'll get to see that some decade from now! Wink

You mean the great grand children of champions? Big Grin

Reply/Quote
Remember the last time RGIII played the Bengals? The only thing holding him together was duct tape and bubble gum by the time the game was over.

Dunlap and Atkins are gonna tear this dude apart like a lion. Hell I bet even Peko gets a taste. It could be better then Johnny Football's Cleveland premier. (Very unlikely though that was great TV.)
Reply/Quote
(08-11-2016, 11:14 PM)Vambo Wrote: At least the Browns have WON CHAMPIONSHIPS! ThumbsUp

The Bengals lost 2 SBs...but the browns lost an entire team. Your "champions" are the ravens. Your new browns, and your city, are a disgrace.
Reply/Quote
(08-13-2016, 12:00 PM)Beaker Wrote: The Bengals lost 2 SBs...but the browns lost an entire team. Your "champions" are the ravens. Your new browns, and your city, are a disgrace.

You can lie to yourself if it makes you feel better, doesn't change the facts and the only fact for the Bengals is your claim to fame of TWO FAILURES talk about disgrace.

Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(08-12-2016, 09:02 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: You mean the great grand children of champions? Big Grin

It will probably your great grandchildren that get to see the Bengals win a playoff game maybe. Tongue

Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(08-13-2016, 12:00 PM)Beaker Wrote: The Bengals lost 2 SBs...but the browns lost an entire team. Your "champions" are the ravens. Your new browns, and your city, are a disgrace.

Talk about a city of disgrace and a disgraceful team did you watch the playoff game of the Bengals against the Steelers not only disgraceful out right EMBARASSING! Shocked

Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(08-13-2016, 01:23 PM)Vambo Wrote: You can lie to yourself if it makes you feel better, doesn't change the facts and the only fact for the Bengals is your claim to fame of TWO FAILURES talk about disgrace.

How can you talk to anyone about lying to themselves and facts, when you support a team like the Browns, who are the absolute bottom feeders of the NFL since at least 1999?

Reply/Quote
(08-13-2016, 01:43 PM)Vambo Wrote: Talk about a city of disgrace and a disgraceful team did you watch the playoff game of the Bengals against the Steelers not only disgraceful out right EMBARASSING! Shocked

Yeah. I enjoyed watching all the Browns playoff games since 2008 much more. Ninja

Reply/Quote
(08-13-2016, 04:26 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Yeah. I enjoyed watching all the Browns playoff games since 2008 much more. Ninja

Bengals paid the price for hiring boneheads

The game was all but over, if you could call it a game. It was more like a scene from Mad Max, full of brutality and chipiness on both sides.
Burfict was the star of the mayhem. The linebacker seemed to make every tackle, including the one that sent Ben Roethlisberger out of the game. It appeared clean at first, but replays showed Burfict thrusting his knee into Roethlisberger's shoulder.
Roethlisberger returned for the desperation drive. He overthrew Antonio Brown by about five yards. Burfict was head-hunting and plowed his shoulder into the defenseless receiver's head.
The personal foul was worth 15 yards. Then Jones got into it with Steelers assistant coach Joey Porter, pushed a ref and got another 15-yard penalty.

Just like that, Dumb and Dumber moved Pittsburgh into winning field-goal range.

All you can do is wait for games like the Bengal Bungle, and smile knowing that old Ben Franklin was right.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/sports/os-bengals-steelers-david-whitley-0112-20160111-column.html

This game sums up the Bengals since 1968!

Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(08-13-2016, 04:25 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: How can you talk to anyone about lying to themselves and facts, when you support a team like the Browns, who are the absolute bottom feeders of the NFL since at least 1999?

How did you support the Bengals in the 1990's? Cry

Or are you one of those BANDWAGON fans who didn't show up 2011? Shocked

Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(08-10-2016, 11:55 PM)Vambo Wrote: Since 1968 the Bengals have amassed  ZERO, 0, NOTTA ONE Championship.

It's nada (Spanish for nothing/zero), not notta.
Reply/Quote
(08-13-2016, 01:43 PM)Vambo Wrote: Talk about a city of disgrace and a disgraceful team did you watch the playoff game of the Bengals against the Steelers not only disgraceful out right EMBARASSING! Shocked

I was trying to watch the game outside near Cuyahoga River/ Lake Erie but it caught on fire and I could not see anything.. Cleveland is not called "Mistake All the Lake" for nothing Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(08-13-2016, 09:06 PM)Vambo Wrote: How did you support the Bengals in the 1990's? Cry

Or are you one of those BANDWAGON fans who didn't show up 2011? Shocked

12 years was tough to handle but i hung in there every week. That's why i respect Browns fans that hang on. 

But it's not going to stop me from slamming you when 12 years is shorter--and it happened 13 years ago--than the current 17 you're in the middle of. ThumbsUp

Reply/Quote