Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Browns QB Carousel
(08-13-2016, 01:38 PM)Vambo Wrote: It will probably your great grandchildren that get to see the Bengals win a playoff game maybe. Tongue

Interesting that anyone would be so lame as to try to talk smack, using a championship from fifty years ago.  But the most pathetic thing is that said championship belongs to the franchise in Baltimore and the franchise you support in Cleveland has won absolutely nothing. with only two winning seasons in its existence.

One would think it wouldn't be possible to be that dense.  You insist on proving again and again that it is.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(08-14-2016, 10:26 AM)McC Wrote: Interesting that anyone would be so lame as to try to talk smack, using a championship from fifty years ago.  But the most pathetic thing is that said championship belongs to the franchise in Baltimore and the franchise you support in Cleveland has won absolutely nothing. with only two winning seasons in its existence.

One would think it wouldn't be possible to be that dense.  You insist on proving again and again that it is.

He's a Brown's fan it is literally the only thing they have to brag about. Even if it's a butter knife he still needs a weapon. LOL
Reply/Quote
(08-14-2016, 10:26 AM)McC Wrote:  try to talk smack, using a championship from fifty years ago. 

But not as lame as one trying to talk SMACK from a team who has NEVER won a CHAMPIONSHIP1 ThumbsUp

Your last PLAYOFF win has been over 20 years ago and you try to put down a Championship 50 years ago?
When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.

Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(08-14-2016, 11:50 AM)CageTheBengal Wrote: He's a Brown's fan it is literally the only thing they have to brag about. Even if it's a butter knife he still needs a weapon. LOL

Yes you have your weapons of 2 SB  losses and all 5 playoff losses, yes that's better than WINNING a CHAMPIONSHIP. Hilarious

Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(08-14-2016, 10:26 AM)McC Wrote: , using a championship from fifty years ago. 

[Image: 389b03563b0c62eaafd9.jpg]

Now you have a trophy for your SB and playoff losses. ThumbsUp

Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(08-13-2016, 11:55 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: I was trying to watch the game outside near Cuyahoga River/ Lake Erie but it caught on fire and I could not see anything.. Cleveland is not called "Mistake All the Lake" for nothing Hilarious
And here's what happens trying to watch a game in  Cincy...

Quote:Martin Cooke, 33, of Germantown, Kentucky, was arrested after police said he urinated on the person in front of him in Paul Brown Stadium. Cooke, who wore a Bengals hoodie, is accused of fighting with the man and punching him in the face, court documents state. He is facing disorderly conduct and assault charges. Cooke is scheduled to appear in court Monday.
The official term for peeing on someone you also happened to punch in the face? Urination altercation, according to police records.

Cincinnati.com reports there were six arrests in the stands, including several men who punched female fans.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/bengals-steelers-fan-arrests-hitting-a-woman-urination-altercation/

The Yellow River stadium. Hilarious

Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
4 posts in a row? Must've made someone upset.
Reply/Quote
(08-14-2016, 01:54 PM)Vambo Wrote: But not as lame as one trying to talk SMACK from a team who has NEVER won a CHAMPIONSHIP1 ThumbsUp

Your last PLAYOFF win has been over 20 years ago and you try to put down a Championship 50 years ago?

It's not even your championship.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

Reply/Quote
(08-14-2016, 05:41 PM)McC Wrote: It's not even your championship.

True it's not mine it belongs to the city of Cleveland and the owner of the Cleveland Browns. Just like the recent NBA Championship WON by the CAVS! ThumbsUp

Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(08-14-2016, 05:35 PM)CageTheBengal Wrote: 4 posts in a row? Must've made someone upset.

You perhaps! ThumbsUp

Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(08-15-2016, 01:40 PM)Vambo Wrote: True it's not mine it belongs to the city of Cleveland and the owner of the Cleveland Browns. Just like the recent NBA Championship WON by the CAVS! ThumbsUp

your team is realitively new.. Those championships belong to the Ravens  as that was the team that won them and then left town.

your new team just has the same name.
Reply/Quote
(08-15-2016, 02:12 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: your team is realitively new.. Those championships belong to the Ravens  as that was the team that won them and then left town.

Might as well be talking to a wall.

Reply/Quote
(08-15-2016, 02:12 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: your team is realitively new.. Those championships belong to the Ravens  as that was the team that won them and then left town.

Well the Pro Football Hall of Fame NFL don't see it your way...You LIE! Hilarious

"Determined to keep the team in Cleveland, Browns fans and Cleveland city officials orchestrated an unprecedented grass-roots campaign to block the move. The NFL quickly responded and, working with city officials, developed a unique solution that not only provided for a new state-of-the-art stadium, but guaranteed the return of pro football to Cleveland by no later than 1999. Additionally, Art Modell agreed to relinquish the "Browns" name, colors and team history to the new owner of the suspended franchise."

Hall of Fame

Telling LIES speaks volumes for you and your fan bases  character. ThumbsUp

Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(08-14-2016, 01:54 PM)Vambo Wrote: But not as lame as one trying to talk SMACK from a team who has NEVER won a CHAMPIONSHIP1 ThumbsUp

What do you want to bet by week 7 when the Browns come to town at 1-6 this dude is nowhere to be found?

Reply/Quote
(08-15-2016, 10:10 PM)Vambo Wrote: Well the Pro Football Hall of Fame NFL don't see it your way...You LIE! Hilarious

"Determined to keep the team in Cleveland, Browns fans and Cleveland city officials orchestrated an unprecedented grass-roots campaign to block the move. The NFL quickly responded and, working with city officials, developed a unique solution that not only provided for a new state-of-the-art stadium, but guaranteed the return of pro football to Cleveland by no later than 1999. Additionally, Art Modell agreed to relinquish the "Browns" name, colors and team history to the new owner of the suspended franchise."

Hall of Fame

Telling LIES speaks volumes for you and your fan bases  character. ThumbsUp

"Suspended franchise".... That's cute.

They relocated. If you cheap asses would have built them a decent stadium, they wouldn't have left. Those championships are in Baltimore. They are the linear Cleveland Browns. When your dog dies, you can get another of the same breed. Give it the same name as the previous dog... But it ain't the same dog.

The abomination that Cleveland inherited hasn't won anything. They're a disgrace to Paul Brown... Hell they're a disgrace to Brian Sipe
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(08-15-2016, 11:29 PM)jason Wrote: The abomination that Cleveland inherited hasn't won anything. They're a disgrace to Paul Brown...

And still since 1968 the Bengals failed to win more Championships than either Browns team. ThumbsUp  That has to hurt Bengals fans.

Talk about a disgrace to Paul Brown Hilarious   More embarrassing is the LIES Bengals fans continue to generate that the Browns Championships didn't stay in Cleveland, please link any NFL site that shows Cleveland Championships went to Baltimore

But what can you expect from a fan base that cannot sell out a home playoff game.

Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(08-16-2016, 12:36 PM)Vambo Wrote: And still since 1968 the Bengals failed to win more Championships than either Browns team. ThumbsUp  That has to hurt Bengals fans.

Talk about a disgrace to Paul Brown Hilarious   More embarrassing is the LIES Bengals fans continue to generate and the Browns Championships please link any NFL site that shows Cleveland Championships went to Baltimore But what can you expect from a fan base that cannot sell out a home playoff game.

What would you know about home playoff games? That joke of a franchise hasn't had a home playoff game since 1994 and if I had to guess, you were just a twinkle in your daddies eye in 1994, just a mere swimmer.

Reply/Quote
(08-15-2016, 10:22 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: What do you want to bet by week 7 when the Browns come to town at 1-6 this dude is nowhere to be found?

I'll bet if I am you have to list all the Browns Championships listed at the Pro Football Hall of Fame in your sig for 1 year.

Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(08-16-2016, 12:44 PM)Vambo Wrote: I'll bet if I am you have to list all the Browns Championships listed at the Pro Football Hall of Fame in your sig for 1 year.

So you're not questioning the 1-6 record? Factory of sadness indeed.

Reply/Quote
(08-16-2016, 12:51 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: So you're not questioning the 1-6 record? Factory of sadness indeed.

Anything could happen even the Bengals 1-6 but back to the bet...

Do you accept or are you just mouth service?

Paul Brown
Reply/Quote