Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Browns QB
I am a Bengals fan, but also root for other Ohio teams. I was wondering if you felt Hue should play Kiser or Osweiler as QB this year? I think he is leaning towards Kiser at this point. Give the Notre Dame rookie some playing experience I guess. I originally thought the Browns might win 4 or 5 games. Now, maybe none.
Get ready for next year!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
I have no beef with the Browns because they've been so bad for years. If they become as good as the Steelers, I'll probably lean towards hating them. That being said, I think that Hue should start Kizer. I'm rooting for Hue to turn the Browns around, and I think that Kizer gives them the best shot or even Kessler. Kizer needs experience to get better.
Reply/Quote
I hope kizer sucks and osweiler gets out as that entire garbage pit of a franchise burns down...taking hue with it.
Reply/Quote
I hope Kizer isn't starting when we play them. It always seems like we get owned by rookie QBs...except for Johnny fartboy
Reply/Quote
(08-26-2017, 02:08 PM)Beaker Wrote: I hope kizer sucks and osweiler gets out as that entire garbage pit of a franchise burns down...taking hue with it.

AAnd I thought I was the one having a crappy day?

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Kizer seems to be the next QB of the future for the Browns. Hope the curse doesn't ruin him too.
Get ready for next year!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
If Kiser pans out they're going to be a much improved team and a force to be reckoned with in the years to come..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote