Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Browns RT Conklin out on Sunday
Conklin dislocated his elbow and will miss several weeks including Sunday's game. That adds another injury to the already impressive list for the Browns

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(11-01-2021, 01:44 PM)pally Wrote: Conklin dislocated his elbow and will miss several weeks including Sunday's game.  That adds another injury to the already impressive list for the Browns

Should be another big day for Hubbard then.
Reply/Quote
Hubbard better take advantage of his absence
The backup played ok vs the Broncos, but Hubbard still should be able.to disrupt that side
When Conklin missed that game.
Conklin shut down the Bengals LDE last year in both meetings
Reply/Quote
Hubbard has been on fire the last two weeks. Hoping he keeps tipping them up for the secondary.

Browns have a ton of injuries. Will be really disappointed if we drop a game at home against this one legged team.
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2021, 02:30 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: Browns have a ton of injuries. Will be really disappointed if we drop a game at home against this one legged team.

Yeah, especially if this were an ass-kicking contest.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(11-01-2021, 02:32 PM)Interceptor Wrote: Yeah, especially if this were an ass-kicking contest.

We’ve got a big ass, don’t forget!
Reply/Quote
Browns 34 - Bengals 21....
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2021, 03:09 PM)Tony Wrote: Browns 34 - Bengals 21....

Get the **** outta here with that shit Tony. 
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
When have we ever taken advantage of a backup? Don't we always think this? I expect a career game for whoever is taking his spot.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2021, 03:10 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: Get the **** outta here with that shit Tony. 

Baker has owned the Bengals and I think the Jets loss means more than people are wanting to believe.. Thats all. I really dont believe this team beats the Browns. Wait till you see the screens / flats with their RBs / WR..
Reply/Quote
Backups rule the Bengals...I kind of wish the starter was playing and not the backup...to be honest, the back up will look like Munoz come Sunday!
Shop my store for Awesome Bengal-Style and Various Graphic T-Shirts!
http://www.cincyfanatics.com
Reply/Quote

Tony picking us to lose? THERE's a surprise. Rolleyes

(11-01-2021, 03:10 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: Get the **** outta here with that shit Tony. 

Yeah! This ain't the prediction thread!  Smirk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
Our own right side could be starting Trey Hill again. Jackson Carman is officially "day to day" with a back injury. Backs are tricky things espcially for a lineman. I have a feeling he will sit until after the bye

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(11-01-2021, 03:11 PM)jj22 Wrote: When have we ever taken advantage of a backup? Don't we always think this? I expect a career game for whoever is taking his spot.

Thank you.  It happens every week.

"Hey their offensive line is in tatters.  Our D-Line is gonna feast!"

*D-Line gets zero pressure on the QB all day*

People gotta stop looking at an opponent's weakest position group and assume it's good news for our guys.  Never seems to work out that way.  I'm already waiting for the Chargers to completely shut down our run game later this year after they've been getting carved up on the ground.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2021, 01:44 PM)pally Wrote: Conklin dislocated his elbow and will miss several weeks including Sunday's game.  That adds another injury to the already impressive list for the Browns

This is a big deal and agree with Sled that Hubbard could have another big day with Conklin out.

Kareem also had a nice pressure that didn't show cause Sample was called for roughing the passer on the same play.

He might get some good shots on Mayfield in this one. Coming home after that rough loss could be huge for this team.

Lets go 3-0 in the AFC North, this is what matter now. Don't get down cause we lost to the Jets in their place.

3 road games in a row, we won 2 of them.
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2021, 06:51 PM)Big Boss Wrote: Thank you.  It happens every week.

"Hey their offensive line is in tatters.  Our D-Line is gonna feast!"

*D-Line gets zero pressure on the QB all day*

People gotta stop looking at an opponent's weakest position group and assume it's good news for our guys.  Never seems to work out that way.  I'm already waiting for the Chargers to completely shut down our run game later this year after they've been getting carved up on the ground.

What? Hendrickson has feasted this year, he has 7.5 sacks and we get zero pressure on the QB all day...

Seriously, one loss and people go nutz around here. ******' nutz!!! Shocked
Reply/Quote
Really doesn’t matter how good their line is if they just copy the Jets. Hopefully Lou is looking at some YouTube videos on defending the short game.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Its all good just as long as we don't have to face their back up QB.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2021, 02:24 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Should be another big day for Hubbard then.

No!

Resist the urge to go down that road!!  Ninja

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote

You're such a treasure. Mellow

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote