Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Browns/Steelers game should be interesting
(09-04-2018, 08:05 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: He should stay in Pittsburgh then. 

Well, he should, and here lies the problem.  Pittsburgh has already offered him money that was way out of their comfort zone, and he has rejected it.  Who knows?  Maybe his best option will be to just retire from football, and become a full time rapper.  Those entertainers make great money, from what I understand.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Maybe in his last game in urine yellow the steelers sign Kimo Von Oelhoffen to a one day contract to accidentally (wink, wink) roll up his leg as old man Rooney laughs evilly.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(09-04-2018, 08:13 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Well, he should, and here lies the problem.  Pittsburgh has already offered him money that was way out of their comfort zone, and he has rejected it.  Who knows?  Maybe his best option will be to just retire from football, and become a full time rapper.  Those entertainers make great money, from what I understand.

And what would be his rapper name, “Wind Chime?”

Reply/Quote
If he goes to a shitty team it would probably the bungals to replace that bust Joe Nixon. ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(09-04-2018, 06:50 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: Just imagine the success they’d have if there wasn’t drama every single year. They’ve pissed away the killer b’s prime.

I'll leave that to you. Bengal fans have tons of experience at imagining success.
Reply/Quote
(09-05-2018, 05:02 AM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: I'll leave that to you. Bengal fans have tons of experience at imagining success.

I can’t post images or gifs, but if I could, I’d post a window closing symbolic of the Steelers chances. It’s a shame because they seemingly had something special. Supreme talent wasted by divas and a head coach that gives said divas special treatment.

Bell knows exactly what he can get away with.

Reply/Quote
(09-04-2018, 07:23 PM)Go Cards Wrote: This will be the last year they have to worry about him playing in the urine yellow. 

Could see the punk signing on with one of their rivals next year after going through the motions this year. 

Hope to never see him in stripes, but would not be shocked to see him with the Ravens next year. 

Ross Tucker said he would not be surprised it Bell shows up Thurs or Friday so he doesn't miss his 850K game check. Then, if Tomlin doesn't play him, he's off till the next game. If Tomlin makes him play, Tuck said he can see him faking a Hammy, and sitting out 5 or 6 games to save wear and tear on his body, then pour it on at the end of the season to show other teams he still can play.....  Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(09-05-2018, 12:59 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Ross Tucker said he would not be surprised it Bell shows up Thurs or Friday so he doesn't miss his 850K game check. Then, if Tomlin doesn't play him, he's off till the next game. If Tomlin makes him play, Tuck said he can see him faking a Hammy, and sitting out 5 or 6 games to save wear and tear on his body, then pour it on at the end of the season to show other teams he still can play.....  Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious

Screw that prima donna. I thought Ben was the diva of the Steelers, but Bell makes Ben look like a manly man. I wish the Steelers would rescind that contract. No one should control the team like that. He's nothing but a me me me and a cancer for the team.
Reply/Quote
The Steelers locker room is coming unglued. Could be a looooong season.

Reply/Quote
(09-05-2018, 05:34 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: The Steelers locker room is coming unglued. Could be a looooong season.

It's quite obvious he could care less about the Steelers or his team mates ! His only concern is his health and getting a big long contract at where ever his next stop may be ?
Reply/Quote
As a former linemen, I feel for that line. They do a great job of creating opportunities, and Bell has been incredibly selfish in this. As most statisticians have pointed out, he's on the downward spiral of his career, with injuries and being a workhorse. Pittsburgh is betting on this, while also paying him pretty decently, I must say. It's a shame. Incredibly talented player.

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
Thursday and still no Bell.... the oline is voicing it's displeasure. Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious
Reply/Quote
Popcorn

Reply/Quote
Foster and DeCastro calling him out. You know you have issues when your linemen start calling you out. Since the steelers will beat cleveland anyway, I hope that Conner dude tears it up. Let Bell head somewhere else and see what happens when you stand behind the line waiting for a hole. He might literally be dead if he ran behind Cincy's line the last couple years.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
https://deadspin.com/steelers-players-trash-leveon-bell-and-carry-water-for-1828839105

Reply/Quote
(09-05-2018, 05:34 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: The Steelers locker room is coming unglued. Could be a looooong season.

Unless there is a significant player faction on Bell's side, I doubt this will 'uncle's the entire locker room.  It could actually serve to unite them, at least until he decides to show up.
Reply/Quote
(09-06-2018, 12:21 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: Unless there is a significant player faction on Bell's side, I doubt this will 'uncle's the entire locker room.  It could actually serve to unite them, at least until he decides to show up.

I’m assuming him showing up eventually happens. If and when that happens, The tension will be dangerous. Potentially Irreparable are the right words.

And maybe I missed it, but have brown or ben weighed in? If not, what kind of leaders are they?

Reply/Quote
(09-06-2018, 11:26 AM)michaelsean Wrote: Foster and DeCastro calling him out.  You know you have issues when your linemen start calling you out.  Since the steelers will beat cleveland anyway, I hope that Conner dude tears it up.  Let Bell head somewhere else and see what happens when you stand behind the line waiting for a hole.  He might literally be dead if he ran behind Cincy's line the last couple years.

Say what you will the Steelers gambled by pushing the contract down the road. With this years contract he will already have collected 31 million. Could have signed him two years ago when contracts were so much cheaper. I don't understand why he doesn't sign and play as many plays as he feels comfortable with.
Reply/Quote
(09-07-2018, 12:25 PM)Catmandude123 Wrote: Say what you will the Steelers gambled by pushing the contract down the road. With this years contract he will already have collected 31 million. Could have signed him two years ago when contracts were so much cheaper. I don't understand why he doesn't sign and play as many plays as he feels comfortable with.

Every time the Steelers have made a fair and generous offer to him, he changes what he wants.  However, the joke is on Bell, because while he's been grandstanding about wanting to be the highest paid, the Steelers have found another guy that's more than capable of carrying the load.  Not to mention, Gurley has now passed Bell, not just in terms of performance, but on the money tree as well. 

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(09-07-2018, 12:25 PM)Catmandude123 Wrote: Say what you will the Steelers gambled by pushing the contract down the road. With this years contract he will already have collected 31 million. Could have signed him two years ago when contracts were so much cheaper. I don't understand why he doesn't sign and play as many plays as he feels comfortable with.

They offered him like $14.5 million a year.  He declined.  
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote