Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Browns / Steelers
Welcome to the offseason.... congrats on playing 1 more game that you didn't even show up to.

Maybe the Ravens join us three next week.

Who Dey!
[Image: 1500x500]
Reply/Quote
The Ravens will probably win the Super Bowl. They have a great team this year. The Browns and Steelers just didn't have it this weekend.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2024, 12:36 AM)guyofthetiger Wrote: The Ravens will probably win the Super Bowl. They have a great team this year. The Browns and Steelers just didn't have it this weekend.

I'd argue that the Steelers showed more than the Browns.  They lost in the end, but they made a game of it.  Almost overcame a 21 point deficit and got within 7 by the fourth quarter.  

Yeah, I know that the end result was the same, but I'm much happier with how my team responded than I think I would be if I were a Browns fan.
Reply/Quote
I'd like to express my sympathy for Browns and Steeler fans and I'm happy to report that sympathy is between sh*t and sympathy in the dictionary to ease your pain. To make it even easier it's a little closer to syphilis.. Us Bengals fans have known where sympathy is for a long time now.. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote