Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Browns about to whoop our ass
Hopefully this thread bites me in the ass and I get all the crow.
However I doubt that is going to happen and the browns will destroy us on Sunday. No Vigil and no Green will equal bad days for the offense and defense a like. Move on to draft season and put a fork in us 2018 is over.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(11-23-2018, 02:20 PM)Jakeypoo Wrote: Hopefully this thread bites me in the ass and I get all the crow.
However I doubt that is going to happen and the browns will destroy us on Sunday. No Vigil and  no Green will equal bad days for the offense and defense a like. Move on to draft season and put a fork in us 2018 is over.

The Browns might win, although it is far from a given.  But if they do, they will not whoop us.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
If the browns beat us at home,its all over boys
Reply/Quote
I am a little heavy on the Browns where my money lays, but I don’t think the Bengals lose this game.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
If you're scared, CALL the police!

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(11-23-2018, 02:20 PM)Jakeypoo Wrote: Hopefully this thread bites me in the ass and I get all the crow.
However I doubt that is going to happen and the browns will destroy us on Sunday. No Vigil and  no Green will equal bad days for the offense and defense a like. Move on to draft season and put a fork in us 2018 is over.

What about the Browns this year makes you scared to play them? They have been better than other Browns teams but that is not saying much. 
Reply/Quote
(11-23-2018, 11:17 PM)bengalsturntup926 Wrote: If the browns beat us at home,its all over boys

At 5-5, we likely have to finish 5-1 or 4-2 at the worst to make the playoffs. That likely isn't happening win or lose against the Browns.
Reply/Quote
(11-23-2018, 11:24 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: If you're scared, CALL the police!

Scared my be a strong word.  Concerned, maybe?  Not of a beatdown, necessarily, but of just a loss.  It's a division game, so I anticipate it will be close, whichever way it breaks.  Their D is legit, and we have trouble stopping pretty much everyone.  

I cannot abide a loss to the Browns, especially a home loss to the Browns.  Really hoping against hope, regardless what happens the rest of the way, that we win this one, at least.   
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Really? That juggernaut from the mistake on the lake is just gonna waltz in here and open up a can of whoopass on us? Is that what you guys really think is going to happen? Really?

Yeah .... I can see it .... who's up for doin' shots for every missed 3rd down conversion, turnover, and penalty?
Some say you can place your ear next to his, and hear the ocean ....

[Image: 6QSgU8D.gif?1]
Reply/Quote
Just wondering ..have the Bengals ever had a season when they're not dead last in at least one category?
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Heard the same things going into the Ohio State/Michigan game today. All the negative Bengal comments could end up being right or wrong in the end. As Howard Cosell wisely said, "That's why they play the game." Let's just hope for a win.
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2018, 06:29 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Scared my be a strong word.  Concerned, maybe?  Not of a beatdown, necessarily, but of just a loss.  It's a division game, so I anticipate it will be close, whichever way it breaks.  Their D is legit, and we have trouble stopping pretty much everyone.  

I cannot abide a loss to the Browns, especially a home loss to the Browns.  Really hoping against hope, regardless what happens the rest of the way, that we win this one, at least.   
Their legit defense is ranked 29.   Not all that much more legit than ours.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(11-25-2018, 10:57 AM)McC Wrote: Their legit defense is ranked 29.   Not all that much more legit than ours.

If memory serves they were closer to the middle a few weeks ago I think they've been steadily slipping down.
Reply/Quote
More likely we beat the Browns twice and look good against the Raiders and the team declares 2018 another promising season.
Reply/Quote
Bengals are 1 point underdogs at home. So maybe Vegas doesn’t think it’s a blowout like the OP, but they certainly think Cleveland is better.

Yikes.

Reply/Quote
I was right
J24

Reply/Quote
(11-25-2018, 06:58 PM)Jakeypoo Wrote: I was right

The **** you want a cookie?

Reply/Quote
(11-25-2018, 06:59 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: The **** you want a cookie?

Yes
J24

Reply/Quote