Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Browns and Flacco imploding
So much for the Flacco magic carrying Cleveland through the playoffs. 2 pick sixes is not how you win a game

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(01-13-2024, 08:39 PM)pally Wrote: So much for the Flacco magic carrying Cleveland through the playoffs. 2 pick sixes is not how you win a game

Yikes. I thought the Browns really held the edge today. Flacco and their defense went in the can.
Reply/Quote
No QB controversy about Flacco taking over in Cleveland this offseason anymore.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
Texans might just run it all the way.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Such a shame. The Factory of Sadness is open and going stronger then ever.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
It is sure is nice to see they are the first ones eliminated!
Reply/Quote
The Browns are one and done
Reply/Quote
Browns trade with Houston coming back to bite them in real time now.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
[Image: giphy.gif]
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(01-13-2024, 09:04 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Browns trade with Houston coming back to bite them in real time now.

im not sure that is why Browns lost, Stroud was Texans straight up pick, the scores on offense were players that were drafted in 2021 and i believe both ints. would players not part of any picks of Browns ...

With that said, the future is bright with what Texans have coming in picks
Reply/Quote
Wife asked if Bengals were on cause I’m so happy

Ravens next
-Housh
Reply/Quote
Now I just need the Steelers and Ravens eliminated.
Reply/Quote
I think Watson’s contract hits hard next year doesn’t it?

Reply/Quote
Wonder how the Carolina fans and front office and all are feeling about now ?
Reply/Quote
The good guys won this time.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(01-13-2024, 09:27 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Wonder how the Carolina fans and front office and all are feeling about now ?

I wonder if they switched teams what they would look like. It seems obvious CJ is the better QB, but I don’t know that he’d have had the same success in Carolina.

Reply/Quote
(01-13-2024, 09:42 PM)michaelsean Wrote: I wonder if they switched teams what they would look like. It seems obvious CJ is the better QB, but I don’t know that he’d have had the same success in Carolina.

Oh yes, I agree. However, it's early I know but CJ sure seems to be the real deal. The Browns were the best D in the NFL, and he basically shredded them. And yes I know 14 of their points were Flacco throwing TD's to Texans D.

Young ?? I'm not so sure ??
Reply/Quote
(01-13-2024, 09:25 PM)michaelsean Wrote: I think Watson’s contract hits hard next year doesn’t it?

Devastatingly so. $64M in cap space for the next 3 years. 

Their options are to 
A) restructure and lower next year, making 2025, 2026, and 2027 (void year) EVEN HIGHER.

or

B) Give him an extension and push some money in to new those years. 

The problem is, if he continues to suck, option A will make it almost impossible in 2025 and 2026 to keep and sign players. And option B will assure that you have a sucky QB on your roster eating up the cap space of an elite QB for the next 6-8 years. 
Reply/Quote
(01-13-2024, 10:33 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Devastatingly so. $64M in cap space for the next 3 years. 

Their options are to 
A) restructure and lower next year, making 2025, 2026, and 2027 (void year) EVEN HIGHER.

or

The problem is, if he continues to suck, option A will make it almost impossible in 2025 and 2026 to keep and sign players. And option B will assure that you have a sucky QB on your roster eating up the cap space of an elite QB for the next 6-8 years. 

Sounds perfect. LOL
Reply/Quote
(01-13-2024, 10:33 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Devastatingly so. $64M in cap space for the next 3 years. 

Their options are to 

or

It sure seems the Browns/Watson deal is heading in the direction of worst one in NFL history.
Reply/Quote