Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Browns are 7-1 against Bengals last 4 seasons.
There should not be any Motivation problem with Bengals for this Monday Night game on Halloween Night. The Browns have owned the Bengals. Even beating Bengals twice in Bengals Super Bowl year last season. I'm sure The Browns are looking to make it 8-1, but it's time Bengals got a WIN against Browns. As a Bengals Fan, this is like Ohio State vs Michigan and it's hard to accept Browns beating our team 7 of the last 8 games. Just as when Ohio State went years without a win over Michigan, and in spite of Ohio States other wins under John Cooper, Michigan owned Ohio State. As a Fan, I'm tired of Browns owning our Bengals last 4 seasons.

GO BENGALS and stop this Losing Streak to The Browns. Do not let at Cleveland in Prime Time be Trick or Treat Night as Browns pull off a Fright Night win in the Battle Of The Ohio Pumpkin Helmet Teams.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
Several of those wins are due to Maker Bayfield. I don't know why or how but for some strange reason his QB rating vs. us was like 110. Rest of the league 85. It doesn't make any sense.

But he's gone now so it's time to flip the script.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-24-2022, 02:46 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Several of those wins are due to Maker Bayfield. I don't know why or how but for some strange reason his QB rating vs. us was like 110. Rest of the league 85. It doesn't make any sense.

But he's gone now so it's time to flip the script.

Exactly.  Say what you will about the guy- he always looked like Joe Montana against Cincinnati.
Reply/Quote
Burrow is 0-3 vs the Browns with his last game being one of his worst of his NFL career.
I would think Joe should be up for this game for sure. I think the Bengals will light them up this time.
"Our offensive line is going to surprise a lot of people" - Mike Brown (7-26-21)
Reply/Quote
(10-24-2022, 03:38 PM)ElkValleyBengal Wrote: Exactly.  Say what you will about the guy- he always looked like Joe Montana against Cincinnati.

I think it all started with Hue coming to Cincinnati after Cleveland fired him and it never let up from there.
Reply/Quote
(10-24-2022, 04:59 PM)MickMack Wrote: I think it all started with Hue coming to Cincinnati after Cleveland fired him and it never let up from there.

I agree.  I think Booker Mayfield had an axe to grind with Hue and played outta his mind when the Bengals week came around.   As many Brown's fans were running him out of town on a rail, I for one wasn't sad to see Booker go.  Booker's also going to be sidelined when we play the Panthers in 2-weeks. 
Reply/Quote
This game comes down to stopping Chubb

We need to copy the Patriots’ game plan.

38-15 Pats
AT the Browns
Chubb held to 56 yards
Reply/Quote
Joe "the curse breaker" Burrow is about to put an end to this nonsense of Bengals losing to the Browns.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(10-24-2022, 07:51 PM)Go Cards Wrote: Joe "the curse breaker" Burrow is about to put an end to this nonsense of Bengals losing to the Browns.

we manage to somehow stop the run without DJ, Topou and Wilson and we have a great chance to win this one due to the Offense finally clicking.
the new Guy Jay Tufele has been a very pleasant surprise on the middle. 
Reply/Quote
I've always enjoyed the battle of Ohio. Bengals should win this one, but not too fast. Browns should have their A game on.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
(10-24-2022, 08:30 PM)kalibengal Wrote: we manage to somehow stop the run without DJ, Topou and Wilson and we have a great chance to win this one due to the Offense finally clicking.
the new Guy Jay Tufele has been a very pleasant surprise on the middle. 

Agree 100% 

Yet that is a tall order but the Bengals have players stepping up at the right time. 

You're right though and in this rivalry game Tufele could really carve out a name for himself if he continues to play the way he has been and slow Chubb. 

Although hoping for the same winning recipe as last week and Joe and the offense light it up early and often to put the Browns on their heels and force them to pass.  

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
My only point to this thread is on that The Bengals should have SOME motivation or extra motivation to beat Browns after losing 7 of the last 8 games. We can add in that Bengals are 0-2 against the AFC NORTH in 2022. A loss to Browns puts Bengals at 0-3 against AFC NORTH, and that is NOT ow you get back to Play-Offs. Really, the Bengals need to WIN the rest of their AFC NORTH GAMES just to have a 4-2 winning record in the AFC NORTH. That means beat Steelers, beat Ravens and beat Browns TWICE.

The Bengals should not come out FLAT in this one. They have every reason to be Fired Up to WIN this game.

As for Browns, they not only have Chubb but Hunt and they can flat out RUN, but unlike Falcons, they have a Passing Game. Do not be fooled or Trick or Treated by Browns record. They can play anybody close and are a tough team. Garrett on D Line is a monster. BENGALS NEED TO BRING THEIR A GAME. I'm old enough that this Browns team reminds me of when Browns had Jim Brown but could bring in Leroy Kelly also. That is how good Chubb and Hunt are in 2022. BUT GO BENGALS.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
Last time we played on Halloween I believe the Dolphins injured Geno Atkins. That's the only association I have with the Bengals playing on Halloween. I'm hoping we come out healthy, and that the stars come out to play. I think it will be a close game.
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2022, 08:47 AM)kevin Wrote: My only point to this thread is on that The Bengals should have SOME motivation or extra motivation to beat Browns after losing 7 of the last 8 games.  We can add in that Bengals are 0-2 against the AFC NORTH in 2022.  A loss to Browns puts Bengals at 0-3 against AFC NORTH, and that is NOT ow you get back to Play-Offs.  Really, the Bengals need to WIN the rest of their AFC NORTH GAMES just to have a 4-2 winning record in the AFC NORTH.   That means beat Steelers, beat Ravens and beat Browns TWICE.

The Bengals should not come out FLAT in this one. They have every reason to be Fired Up to WIN this game.

As for Browns, they not only have Chubb but Hunt and they can flat out RUN, but unlike Falcons, they have a Passing Game.  Do not be fooled or Trick or Treated by Browns record.  They can play anybody close and are a tough team.  Garrett on D Line is a monster.  BENGALS NEED TO BRING THEIR A GAME. I'm old enough that this Browns team reminds me of when Browns had Jim Brown but could bring in Leroy Kelly also. That is how good Chubb and Hunt are in 2022.  BUT GO BENGALS.

Kareem Hunt is being phased out. The Browns are
Listening to trade offers for him. He barely touched 
The ball vs the Ravens in a key AFC NORTH game.
The Browns passing game took a major hit
With David Njoku out for 5 weeks.
He has been  a Bengals killer in the last few years.
Harrison Bryant will be the starter. Yawn.
Brisset has one big time target. Amari Cooper.
Cooper is good but he can't take over a game.
Lou Anarumo should easily be able out scheme 
Kevin Stefanski. 
The Browns defense you can throw or run.take your pick.
Reply/Quote
That was then. This is now.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(10-25-2022, 10:11 AM)Bengalstripes9 Wrote: Last time we played on Halloween I believe the Dolphins injured Geno Atkins. That's the only association I have with the Bengals playing on Halloween. I'm hoping we come out healthy, and that the stars come out to play. I think it will be a close game.

Didn't we lose that game on a safety in OT as well?

An absolute mess of a game.
Reply/Quote
Tiger

I think that Evan has been solid in the kicking game thus far this season to say the least. At the beginning of any season I believe that this is a kicker that gets you three games in the win column with his leg. So for me this comes down to Mcpherson pulling it out for us in a close game. Typical battle of Ohio. I've been grilled on a few outside team sites for saying that we have the best kicker in a generation on this roster.. I stand by that statement.
Reply/Quote
(10-26-2022, 08:33 PM)TheCincinnatiKid Wrote: Didn't we lose that game on a safety in OT as well?

An absolute mess of a game.

Yeah it was a train wreck for sure.

I feel like the browns is a trap game and I wonder if we’re good enough to not fall victim to it and just play our best balanced attack on offense.
Reply/Quote
I want to say on this Friday before the game Monday Night.

CHASE INJURED IS NO EXCUSE TO LOSE

Bengals are 1-7 vs Browns lately and Bengals are 0-2 in AFC North in 2022. If Bengals make it 1-8 vs Browns and 0-3 in AFC North, there are NO EXCUSES.

JUST WIN BABY.....GO BENGALS

Tiger Who Dey Tiger
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote