Total 20 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Browns are On The Clock
RD1 PK1- CLV

MYLES GARRETT/DE
[Image: th?id=OIP.I2y3byDTjmqlaUn7Szpe8QEsDI&pid...=273&h=183]

Elite edge rusher who possesses rare explosiveness and the fluid-movement skills and agility of an NBA shooting guard. Good size, but he's never likely going to be a hold-your-ground run defender, and might be best suited as an outside linebacker. However, his ability to explode into the backfield through a gap or around the edge gives him disruptive potential on every snap. Garrett still needs to fine-tune his pass-rush strategy and could stand to give more consistent effort from the start of the snap until the whistle. But his pass-rush production and athletic traits point toward an all-pro career.

DESHAUN WATSON/QB
[Image: th?id=OIP.Ukcd6HP2gRrZ5a01UTLKWAEsCo&pid...=309&h=175]

Tremendous leader and winner. Good pocket posture with quiet upper body. Good pocket mobility and doesn't show much panic when pocket gets noisy. Sacked just 32 times over his last 1,181 drop-backs. Willing to stand in and deliver the ball against rib-wreckers on a clear path for him. Has history of clutch play in big games and big moments. Averaged 472 yards of total offense with eight total touchdowns and one interception in his two championship appearances against Alabama.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Once you vote tell who you think will go with the next pick and why:

PK 2: I think SF will take whichever of these two is available

Reply/Quote
Trubisky, they need a qb and I think he is their fav.
Reply/Quote
I think Watson is the best QB in the draft, but it would be really tough to pass on Garrett. They might be able to trade down a few spots, still get Watson and a king's ransom for #1.
Reply/Quote
Went with Garrett.

I think SF will go d-line between Allen and Thomas
Reply/Quote
(03-12-2017, 08:06 PM)Goalpost Wrote: Went with Garrett.  

I think SF will go d-line between Allen and Thomas

That would be 3 years in a row SF goes DL in the 1st. I think Shananhan wants his QB. 

Reply/Quote
Went with Garrett.

Think Trubisky, Allen, or a DB go to the 49ers
Reply/Quote
Watson or Treebiscuit for SF. Shanahan is an offensive guru. He is going to take advantage of the #2 pick and get himself a young protege QB.
Reply/Quote
(03-12-2017, 08:13 PM)bfine32 Wrote: That would be 3 years in a row SF goes DL in the 1st. I think Shananhan wants his QB. 

SF just signed Hoyer for 3 years. Ts, I think it's the UNC QB. Brown's still have pick 12 as far as I know? If so, they probably think they may have a shot at Watson in that spot.
Reply/Quote