Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Browns are On The Clock (Nominations)
As you know your boy bfine is always looking to bring fun and excitement to the boards. Each year I do a series where we as a collective Mock the first round. This usually takes us right up to the actual draft. This year we'll try to get to the Bengal's second rounder.

There are two threads for each team. First a nomination thread where you give your choice and why, then a poll where we vote for the selection. Max participation is requested.

WTS:

Browns are on the clock.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Myles Garrett - Best player in the draft
Solomon Thomas - A hot name right now and his combine workout has really helped him climb up boards.
Mitch Trubisky - A reach, but they have a need at QB, assuming they either trade or release Osweiler. Trubisky seems to be the most balanced on the available QBs in this draft.
Reply/Quote
QB's
DeShone Kizer, Notre Dame
Deshaun Watson, Clemson
Mitch Trubisky, North Carolina

DE's
Myles Garrett, Texas A&M
Jonathan Allen, Alabama
Derek Barnett, Tennessee
Solomon Thomas, Stanford

RB's
Leonard Fournette, LSU
Dalvin Cook, Florida State

Don't think they would go running back but it is the Browns. I guess my choice would be Myles Garrett.
Reply/Quote
Myles Garrett is the pick.
Reply/Quote
Myles Garrett
Reply/Quote
Deshaun Watson.

Heart of a champion.

If they dont trade for a QB. I would love for them to take Myles and the Kizer at 12. I would hate if they took the QB who does it all and is a proven winner.
Reply/Quote
(03-12-2017, 03:12 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Deshaun Watson.

Heart of a champion.

If they dont trade for a QB. I would love for them to take Myles and the Kizer at 12. I would hate if they took the QB who does it all and is a proven winner.

Yup. I'm a Noles fan and I dreaded facing Watson the last few years. He just proved he has all the physical tools at the combine, if his gameplay wasn't enough already and his intangibles and leadership skills are special. I don't want the Browns to get him. They can get Blaine Gabbert, err I mean Mitch, err Mitchell Trubisky.
Reply/Quote
Ita garrett. I think hell play lb there. Thats gonna be a NASTY LB duo of jamie collins and myles garrett.
Reply/Quote
Myles Garrett will be the Brownies pick
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
Myles Garrett: Because all other choices are stupid. Even the Browns can't screw this up...
Through 2023

Mike Brown’s Owner/GM record: 32 years  223-303-4  .419 winning pct.
Playoff Record:  5-9, .357 winning pct.  
Zac Taylor coaching record, reg. season:  37-44-1. .455 winning pct.
Playoff Record: 5-2, .714 winning pct.
Reply/Quote