Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Browns are coming for that booty
They really should be 3-0.

So...whose booty will they get first. Ravens, Bengals, or Pitt? Or will Big Ben turn the tide and put them on the bottom.

Ya know, with him being a rapist and all.
Reply/Quote
(09-21-2018, 12:51 AM)THE Bigzoman Wrote: They really should be 3-0.

So...whose booty will they get first. Ravens, Bengals, or Pitt? Or will Big Ben turn the tide and put them on the bottom.

VERY DANGEROUS TEAM. 
I think they can take both the Steelers and Ravens. The Bengals I give the W because Dalton's and just the TEAM's experience. 
Talent they are close ONLY because the Browns O-Line seems better at the Run Game.
AFC North will OWN the NFC South. I think the AFC North walks away with 75% or better.

GOOD GAMES TO COME THOUGH

GO BENGALS!
Reply/Quote
(09-21-2018, 01:39 AM)jwayne Wrote: VERY DANGEROUS TEAM. 
I think they can take both the Steelers and Ravens. The Bengals I give the W because Dalton's and just the TEAM's experience. 
Talent they are close ONLY because the Browns O-Line seems better at the Run Game.
AFC North will OWN the NFC South. I think the AFC North walks away with 75% or better.

GO BENGALS!

Well they can take the Jets. That's for sure.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

GO BENGALS!

I'm saving this to refer back to later in the season. I think you're in for a shock if you don't think the Browns can take the Bengals.
Reply/Quote
(09-21-2018, 12:51 AM)THE Bigzoman Wrote: They really should be 3-0.

Are you related to Brad?
Reply/Quote
Lol

Reply/Quote
Fail
Reply/Quote
Looking like back to business as usual for the Browns. I.E., "Just wait 'til next year".

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(10-30-2018, 08:29 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Looking like back to business as usual for the Browns.  I.E., "Just wait 'til next year".

Yes, but at least they gave their fans something to cheer for, for a few weeks. That was better than what they gave them for the 2 years before that.
Reply/Quote
(10-30-2018, 08:40 PM)Captain Obvious Wrote: Yes, but at least they gave their fans something to cheer for, for a few weeks. That was better than what they gave them for the 2 years before that.

Good point, but the law of averages shows that they weren't going to lose every game, every season forever..  C'mon now...   LOL 

They set up last place schedules to be easier for a reason.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(10-30-2018, 08:47 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Good point, but the law of averages shows that they weren't going to lose every game, every season forever..  C'mon now...   LOL 

They set up last place schedules to be easier for a reason.

Yes you're right. It looks like they'll be playing a last place schedule again next year. I guess they love losing to the worst of the worst every year.
Reply/Quote

GO BENGALS!

How's that crow tasting now? At least the Steelers didn't lose to the Browns.
Reply/Quote
But hey, we got a moral victory.. No Bengals player was arrested during the game for anything!  TAKE THAT BROWNS! 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Browns fans getting delusional. Trying to figure out playoff chances, saying the NFL is on notice. I’ll enjoy watching them come crashing back down.

Oh and they live that Baker snubbed Hue. Baker thought Hue showed he had zero loyalty to the Browns by going to the Bengals. He didn’t show loyalty to the team who fired him. But this was the guy who had a one year crying jag because OSU did what they do at the end of every game win or lose home or away.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
A ton of posts in this thread didn't age well at all.
Reply/Quote