Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Browns are going to be the new Patriots!
Some more bad news for Bungal and Stooler fans on here. Better stock up on the anti-acids. According to some talking heads on the radio yesterday, The Cleveland Browns Are going to become the new Patriots. In other words dominate the AFC. The Bungals and the Stoolers will become the Browns bitches. (once Benny is gone. The Bungals are already Baker's *****). The whole football world is starting to see this metamorphoses that is taking pace. The Bungals will become the laughing stock of the league even more than they are now. Hilarious
Reply/Quote
All of this hype for a team that will go 6-10. I see a lot of fights with kicking nets in Odell's future and another 3 suspensions for Hunt. Meanwhile Baker will miss practice because he's too busy arguing with pundits on twitter.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Were these talking heads that work in a gas station in Parma?
Reply/Quote
(05-08-2019, 12:56 PM)sandwedge Wrote: Were these talking heads that work in a gas station in Parma?

On the radio, The John Boy & Billy Show.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
This thread title is ridiculously funny. I can't even take anything Browns related serious anymore. All the fans sound like used car salesman.

[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=10143273]

Reply/Quote
(05-08-2019, 07:03 AM)BakertheBeast Wrote: Some more bad news for Bungal and Stooler fans on here. Better stock up on the anti-acids. According to some talking heads on the radio yesterday, The Cleveland Browns Are going to become the new Patriots. In other words  dominate the AFC. The Bungals and the Stoolers will become the Browns bitches. (once Benny is gone. The Bungals are already Baker's *****). The whole football world is starting to see this metamorphoses that is taking pace. The Bungals will become the laughing stock of the league even more than they are now.  Hilarious

Thanks for the laugh. Oh I needed that. Now my side hurts from laughing so hard. The only thing the Browns are going to be dominating is the basement.
Reply/Quote
(05-08-2019, 02:06 PM)Captain Obvious Wrote: Thanks for the laugh. Oh I needed that. Now my side hurts from laughing so hard. The only thing the Browns are going to be dominating is the basement.

Or the Cleveland Clinic.

Reply/Quote
(05-08-2019, 02:21 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Or the Cleveland Clinic.

Yes and with all the Browns fans jumping off the bandwagon when Cleveland fails once again to win the division, they'll need to hire more help.
Reply/Quote
I thought this was the Smack Talk forum, not Comedy Central...
Reply/Quote
At least get to 10 wins in a single season before you crown yourselves champions.
Reply/Quote
(05-08-2019, 12:56 PM)sandwedge Wrote: Were these talking heads that work in a gas station in Parma?

New Brunswick dawg...

AKA Bruntuckey. I'm fairly certain that's where our new friend Baker the Queef resides.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(05-08-2019, 09:12 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: At least get to 10 wins in a single season before you crown yourselves champions.

Or 8....
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Wait..... this isn't a parody account? This isn't one of you lot making an alt account to make fun of Browns fans? This guy is serious?

I thought all the Browns fans that were this delusional were too stupid to use the Internet and figured this had to be a joke. I'm not sure if knowing he is serious makes this funnier or sadder.

I realize the Bengals are far from a model franchise, but at least we as fans have had more than two winning seasons in the last twenty years. The Browns have finished in last place fifteen of the last twenty seasons.

Why don't you try having a winning season first before you start claiming to be the "New Patriots."
Reply/Quote
(05-08-2019, 07:03 AM)BakertheBeast Wrote: Some more bad news for Bungal and Stooler fans on here. Better stock up on the anti-acids. According to some talking heads on the radio yesterday, The Cleveland Browns Are going to become the new Patriots. In other words  dominate the AFC. The Bungals and the Stoolers will become the Browns bitches. (once Benny is gone. The Bungals are already Baker's *****). The whole football world is starting to see this metamorphoses that is taking pace. The Bungals will become the laughing stock of the league even more than they are now.  Hilarious

Did you ever notice how people only ever trust the "talking heads" when they speak well of their team?
Reply/Quote
(05-08-2019, 02:21 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Or the Cleveland Clinic.

Your signature pic depicts exactly the type of fans that root for the Bungals. Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(05-09-2019, 12:27 AM)jason Wrote: New Brunswick dawg...

AKA  Bruntuckey. I'm fairly certain that's where our new friend Baker the Queef resides.

Bruntuckey. Is that where it is legal to beat women like you admitted you do in another thread?
Reply/Quote
(05-08-2019, 07:03 AM)BakertheBeast Wrote: The Cleveland Browns Are going to become the new Patriots. 

They could have been the old patriots...but they fired Bill Belicheck.   Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(05-10-2019, 06:47 PM)Beaker Wrote: They could have been the old patriots...but they fired Bill Belicheck.   Hilarious

Yes

Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious

:troll:

Clapping

:hail:

Hehe

LOL

DingDing

Reply/Quote
Seems I made a mistake. It was Odell Beckham who made this claim. I apologize for any anguish I caused you bungal and stooler fans knowing you will be mired in mediocrity for the foreseeable future. ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(05-11-2019, 06:11 AM)BakertheBeast Wrote: Seems I made a mistake. 

Your mom said the same thing.
Reply/Quote