Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Browns are going to be the new Patriots!
[Image: go4hi857ycrc3ki4g.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(05-12-2019, 06:59 AM)BakertheBeast Wrote: [Image: go4hi857ycrc3ki4g.jpg]

You spelled Beaker wrong in your screen name.
Reply/Quote
(05-08-2019, 07:03 AM)BakertheBeast Wrote: Some more bad news for Bungal and Stooler fans on here. Better stock up on the anti-acids. According to some talking heads on the radio yesterday, The Cleveland Browns Are going to become the new Patriots. In other words  dominate the AFC. The Bungals and the Stoolers will become the Browns bitches. (once Benny is gone. The Bungals are already Baker's *****). The whole football world is starting to see this metamorphoses that is taking pace. The Bungals will become the laughing stock of the league even more than they are now.  Hilarious

I thought you didn't curse. Mellow

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(05-13-2019, 12:17 PM)WychesWarrior Wrote: I thought you didn't curse. Mellow

If he didn’t now, he would be once the season starts.

Reply/Quote
(05-13-2019, 12:17 PM)Wyche Wrote: I thought you didn't curse. Mellow

I don't. ***** isn't a cuss word. Its another name for a female dog. Are you real religious or something?

Oppps, just noticed, it must be considered a cuss word on this message board.
Reply/Quote
(05-14-2019, 05:58 AM)BakertheBeast Wrote: I don't. ***** isn't a cuss word. Its another name for a female dog. Are you real religious or something?

Unless you're talking about a female dog, then yes it is a curse word.
Reply/Quote
(05-14-2019, 10:29 AM)Captain Obvious Wrote: Unless you're talking about a female dog, then yes it is a curse word.

Or a wolf, fox or otter. LOL

Reply/Quote
(05-14-2019, 11:45 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: Or a wolf, fox or otter. LOL

Yeah them too. He wasn't talking about any of those 4 though.
Reply/Quote
(05-14-2019, 05:58 AM)BakertheBeast Wrote: I don't. ***** isn't a cuss word. Its another name for a female dog. Are you real religious or something?

Mellow

http://thebengalsboard.com/Thread-Browns-sign-Kareem-Hunt?pid=706308#pid706308

Mellow

Mellow Mellow

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote

1) When used to refer to anything BUT dogs, it is almost always considered a cuss word.
2) You were talking about cats.

Connect the dots.
Reply/Quote
(05-08-2019, 07:03 AM)BakertheBeast Wrote: Some more bad news for Bungal and Stooler fans on here. Better stock up on the anti-acids. According to some talking heads on the radio yesterday, The Cleveland Browns Are going to become the new Patriots. In other words  dominate the AFC. The Bungals and the Stoolers will become the Browns bitches. (once Benny is gone. The Bungals are already Baker's *****). The whole football world is starting to see this metamorphoses that is taking pace. The Bungals will become the laughing stock of the league even more than they are now.  Hilarious

You have an overpowering need to be slapped around on a daily basis the likes of which I've never seen.    
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(05-19-2019, 01:32 PM)McC Wrote: You have an overpowering need to be slapped around on a daily basis the likes of which I've never seen.    

He's been hanging around Freds spanking thread if that tells you anything?

Reply/Quote