Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Browns back in the basement...
where they belong. Steelers...lol...don't even go there. 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(11-14-2021, 06:49 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: where they belong. Steelers...lol...don't even go there. 

Hey, at least the steelers didnt lose
Reply/Quote
(11-14-2021, 06:55 PM)Browns Town Bengal Wrote: Hey, at least the steelers didnt lose

That game against the Lions was definitely a loss. I don't care what the score says.  Cool

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(11-14-2021, 06:58 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: That game against the Lions was definitely a loss. I don't care what the score says.  Cool

Shouldve been but the detroit kicker couldnt get the ball more than 5 feet off the ground
Reply/Quote
(11-14-2021, 06:58 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: That game against the Lions was definitely a loss. I don't care what the score says.  Cool

As far as Mikey T is concerned, it's a win as it doesn't lessen his chances of having a 'non-losing' record for the 15th straight year.  Wink
Reply/Quote
This might be as good as it gets for the Browns roster. After next season they have to make a decision paying Baker more money which means they won't be able to afford all the stud RBs or OL, right?
Reply/Quote
(11-14-2021, 08:20 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: As far as Mikey T is concerned, it's a win as it doesn't lessen his chances of having a 'non-losing' record for the 15th straight year.  Wink

I can accept that with this edit: “As far as Mikey T apologists are concerned …”

I think it’s fair to say that every NFL coach wants to win every game.  

Whether they can is another matter … LOL
Reply/Quote
No love for the Steelers, but didn't they play their backup QB because their regular QB had swine flu, er I mean coronavirus. Mellow
[Image: 4540978331_3e8fe35323.jpg]
Reply/Quote