Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Browns could beat the STOOLERS week 17
Mock my thread all you want.

You heard it here first. This game is no gimme!

It's AT Cleveland
This is Cleveland's SB and they will take out thier misery on their division rival
Manziel is playing much better (STOOLERS don't do well against mobile QB's)
Cleveland's D is decent
CRAPSburgh may blow this game off a bit (it's the "Browns")
Last game of the season and Cleveland has the ability to spoil CRAPSburgh's season

Just watch. Cross your fingers, toes and eyes.

These douchebags getting bounced from the playoffs and by the Browns will give me almost as pleasure as a Bengals playoff win. It will definitely make up for a Bengals playoff loss. Lol.

WHO DEY
Reply/Quote
one can only hope.......
"We have been sentenced to life in the prison that is a Bengals fan and we are going to serve out our time"
Reply/Quote
It is possible. But not probable. Would love to see it, however. ThumbsUp
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
Reply/Quote
I'd see the Ravens beating them more so than the Browns.. but probably not likely.
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2015, 05:51 PM)Whacked Wrote: Mock my thread all you want.

It's AT Cleveland
This is Cleveland's SB and they will take out thier misery on their division rival
Cleveland's D is decent
Last game of the season and Cleveland has the ability to spoil CRAPSburgh's season

These douchebags getting bounced from the playoffs and by the Browns will give me almost as pleasure as a Bengals playoff win. It will definitely make up for a Bengals playoff loss. Lol.

WHO DEY

I don't think that will happen.  But I do hope that those Steeler players who try to injure others (Mitchell and Wallace recently) don't kill or paralyze somebody, because eventually one of their blatant head shots is going to do that to someone.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
The Browns will play them closely for about 3 minutes before getting blown out.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2015, 06:35 PM)Bengal Dude Wrote: The Browns will play them closely for about 3 minutes before getting blown out.

If that long.  This will be a good old-fashioned trip to the woodshed for Johnny Fartball and the Shitstains.  God, can you imagine the Stains fans that paid for tickers and will now have to drag themselves to this beatdown?  Almost feel sorry for them.  Almost. 
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2015, 06:44 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: If that long.  This will be a good old-fashioned trip to the woodshed for Johnny Fartball and the Shitstains.  God, can you imagine the Stains fans that paid for tickers and will now have to drag themselves to this beatdown?  Almost feel sorry for them.  Almost. 

That place is going to be mainly Steelers fans.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
Yeah, I want the OP to be right.... But I think the Browns will be running into MULTIPLE buzz saws in that game. I give them a 0.96455555%chance of winning.

Reply/Quote
Plus, the Steelers have never played down to the Browns. They always play up for those games, no matter how bad the Browns are that season. I attribute it to the Rooneys' hatred for Cleveland.
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
Reply/Quote
This would be almost as good as our boys hoisting the Lombardi.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
I actually had this thought as well.

With regards to divisions records are irrelevant. Though the things going for Pittsburgh are 1)Manziel is the QB and 2) they don't have a lot of playmakers to take pressure off of Manziel.

Other than that, don't ever discount a team that has nothing to lose playing inspired.

This is why we shouldn't assume the Ravens game is a gimme. Though they are worse off than the Browns and they will be the away team.
Reply/Quote
^nailed it
Reply/Quote
Both the Steelers and the Bengals shoud NOT take the Ravens for granted.

Both their offense and defense are ranked in the top 15.
Reply/Quote
If the Steelers find themselves losing to the Browns or Ravens in the 2nd half, they will just injure one of their players.
Reply/Quote
Come on man. It's the Browns. They find ways to lose games.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2015, 08:40 PM)guyofthetiger Wrote: Come on man. It's the Browns. They find ways to lose games.

True, and sometimes the losses just find them.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2015, 05:51 PM)Whacked Wrote: Mock my thread all you want.

It's AT Cleveland
Cleveland's D is decent

WHO DEY

Your hate towards the Steelers is extreme and I like it. But ain't no way in hell are the stains beating or even competing with a playoff bound Steeler team. Wishful thinking.lol
Reply/Quote
Haha. Is it that obvious? Big Grin
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2015, 06:50 PM)Bengalzona Wrote: Plus, the Steelers have never played down to the Browns. They always play up for those games, no matter how bad the Browns are that season. I attribute it to the Rooneys' hatred for Cleveland.

What?

The Steelers went 1-1 against the browns last year. Almost lost the season opener to the Browns, but squeaked out a 30-27 win, only to lose 31-10 later on. In 2012 they also went 1-1 against the Browns.

And they almost lost to the Browns at the end of the 2011 season. Winning 13-9.

Sure, the Steelers still have a winning record against the Browns (5-2 since 2012). But they have lost to them in recent memory.

The Bengals are 3-5 against the Steelers since 2012. But that doesn't mean we can't beat them.
Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/AndWeGiveUp

[Image: Mx7IB2.png]
Reply/Quote