Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Browns fans are salty..
That despite all of the preseason predictions of this being "their year", that the Bengals, and not the Browns are representing the State of Ohio, and the American Football Conference in the Superbowl.

However, all is not lost for Browns fans. According to what I may have heard, there may truly be hope for the Browns, next year..

I heard a rumor...

That Baker Mayfield received not only a pair of size 6 platform cleats for Christmas, but ALSO a genuinely rare copy of Cliff's Notes for Dummies Who Think They Will Someday be a Real NFL QB! Ninja

So, see Brownies, all hope is not lost. You still have "next year".. Cool
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(02-12-2022, 09:26 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: That despite all of the preseason predictions of this being "their year", that the Bengals, and not the Browns are representing the State of Ohio, and the American Football Conference in the Superbowl.

However, all is not lost for Browns fans.  According to what I may have heard, there may truly be hope for the Browns, next year..

I heard a rumor...

That Baker Mayfield received not only a pair of size 6 platform cleats for Christmas, but ALSO a genuinely rare copy of Cliff's Notes for Dummies Who Think They Will Someday be a Real NFL QB!  Ninja

So, see Brownies, all hope is not lost.  You still have "next year"..   Cool

thats NOT rumor at all, it's the honest truth!!!

Reply/Quote
(02-12-2022, 09:26 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: That despite all of the preseason predictions of this being "their year", that the Bengals, and not the Browns are representing the State of Ohio, and the American Football Conference in the Superbowl.

However, all is not lost for Browns fans.  According to what I may have heard, there may truly be hope for the Browns, next year..

I heard a rumor...

That Baker Mayfield received not only a pair of size 6 platform cleats for Christmas, but ALSO a genuinely rare copy of Cliff's Notes for Dummies Who Think They Will Someday be a Real NFL QB!  Ninja

So, see Brownies, all hope is not lost.  You still have "next year"..   Cool

Well all that and you end up getting to kiss your sister after the game...another bites the dust! Cry

So, see Bungles, all hope is not lost.  You still have "next year".. Yawn
When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.

Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(02-14-2022, 12:22 AM)Vambo Wrote: Well all that and you end up getting to kiss your sister after the game...another bites the dust! Cry

BURROW GOT SOME **** TO SMOKE INSTEAD OF THOSE CIGARS 
Reply/Quote
(02-14-2022, 12:22 AM)Vambo Wrote: Well all that and you end up getting to kiss your sister after the game...another bites the dust! Cry

It was you who gifted Baker the platform cleats, wasn't it?  

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
I think they're more upset that OBJ won a ring.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(02-14-2022, 02:29 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: I think they're more upset that OBJ won a ring.

That really chaps them.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(02-14-2022, 02:29 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: I think they're more upset that OBJ won a ring.

Cost him his ACL and his big FA payday in exchange, though.

Next year is his age 30 season and there's only 1 month until FA starts. All the big FA money will be spent while he's about 2 weeks off getting ACL surgery.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote

Stafford, OBJ, Von Miller, Ramsey...the LA Rams made a lot of fans of teams players want to get away from upset by winning.  
Reply/Quote
(02-14-2022, 03:30 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Cost him his ACL and his big FA payday in exchange, though.

Next year is his age 30 season and there's only 1 month until FA starts. All the big FA money will be spent while he's about 2 weeks off getting ACL surgery.

At his age he wasn't going to see a contract similar to the one the Giants gave him that the Browns took over, though. So with nearly $80m in career earnings and now a ring, he's sitting in a pretty good spot as an almost 30 year old receiver. 

I think he'll take the championship over the lost earnings at this point.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote