Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Browns fans celebrate!
I don't see them losing. Browns D: I see min. 3 sack, 1 int and 2 ff.
Establish a run game, CH still has wheels.

Browns win 23 to 9.

GO BENGALS!
Reply/Quote
For years now the Browns wished they were as good as the Steelers — and now they are!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Where are we?

Reply/Quote
(09-19-2018, 08:28 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: Where are we?

Attached Files Image(s)

Reply/Quote
Can our division really become the absolute dominant division in all of football? As much as I hate the squats and to a slightly lesser degree the rats moving the Browns up with the rest of our division can only be a good thing for us as the AFCN division.. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I truly believe if the browns lose this game, Hue could be out of a job. 1 tie, 1 loss, has to get 1 win here or else implosion will begin. On a side note, good to see the Squeelers imploding big time.

I looked out my window and could see Pittsburgh imploding. See below:

[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2018, 08:28 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: Where are we?

Right?

When did we enter the puppy pound forum?
Reply/Quote
The media is loving the Browns right now, and it makes sense why. Hard Knocks, drafting Baker, and their close calls the past 2 weeks have everyone essentially willing them to win. But people quickly forget that the Jets won by 31 points in week 1. They are no slouch, and think they could easily ruin the Browns' primetime night.

My money is on the better QB. We all know who he is.

Jets 27
Browns 20
Reply/Quote
Cleveland is going to be the WRECKING crew this year. They are going to beat some REALLY good teams. Defense is the Key for them.
Control the Ball and Defense. They should be at LEAST 1 game into to W column. They are a VERY dangerous team.

GO BENGALS!
Reply/Quote
What is happening?

Reply/Quote
(09-20-2018, 01:13 PM)clevelandsdad Wrote: My money is on the better QB. We all know who he is.

Jets 27
Browns 20

Depends on which Browns QB plays. 

That said; WHAT IS HAPPENING HERE?!
Reply/Quote

I think Hue will finally get to Strut around on the sideline tonight.

Tyrod has some familiarity with the Jets defense, Carlos Hyde should have a solid night and Gregg William's Defense likely gets after the rookie.

"Browns Win" should be the Story tomorrow morning...
Reply/Quote
Yeah, i think the Stains finally get their first win in two years tonight as well.

If they don't, damn lol Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(09-20-2018, 11:54 AM)grampahol Wrote: Can our division really become the absolute dominant division in all of football? As much as I hate the squats and to a slightly lesser degree the rats moving the Browns up with the rest of our division can only be a good thing for us as the AFCN division.. 

I think the rest of the division moving down to the Browns is more like it.
Reply/Quote