Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Browns fire Mike Pettine
From Browns.com

The Cleveland Browns have fired head coach Mike Pettine, who went 10-22 in his 2 years as the team's head coach.

After today's game, GM Ray Farmer was fired.

Bears OC Adam Gase is an early candidate for the job.
Reply/Quote
And the merry-go-round continues.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2016, 09:08 PM)QueenCitySouth Wrote: From Browns.com

The Cleveland Browns have fired head coach Mike Pettine, who went 10-22 in his 2 years as the team's head coach.

After today's game, GM Ray Farmer was fired.

Bears OC Adam Gase is an early candidate for the job.

If you can't fire the owner, it makes no difference.  That guy is an utter moron.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
If I weren't a Bengals fan, I'd feel bad for the Browns. Just a completely 100% dysfunctional franchise, and it starts with the owner.
Reply/Quote
I don't get it...the reports are that Johnny Fartball was possibly in Vegas on Saturday before the game and no-showed on the team doctor for his concussion protocol AND this Pettine guy was the first one to bench him weeks ago for pulling this me-first crap and they are letting him go?

Meh. Johnny is intentionally acting his way out of Cleveland (to Dallas?), the Browns will hire a different HC, draft a different QB, and continue the cycle. Even by Browns standards, this season was a colossal waste.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
The Browns fired their coach and GM?!?!?!?!?

Wow!!! Who would have expected that?

Next thing, you will tell me that they are shopping for a new QB, right.
Ninja
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
Reply/Quote
Mack isn't coming back. Joe Thomas wants out. Justin Gilbert reportedly refused to play yesterday. Manziel seemingly wants outs. They had two first round picks and wasted them both in 2014. The best they can do is draft an elite LT with their pick this year to replace Joe Thomas, but replacing a guy who left still doesn't move the team ahead.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote