DT Brandon Thompson
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Ced, CJ, Mario, Troy H. all active for the 1st time in their NFL careers
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Seeing Winston out is interesting. I thought we would only have one of Fisher and Cedric active at a time.

EDIT: I wonder who is going to be our backup at RG for the game, as Winston is listed on the depth chart...
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2015, 01:32 PM)bfine32 Wrote: CB Leon Hall
S George Iloka
OT Eric Winston
TE Tyler Eifert
DT Marcus Hardison
DE Will Clarke
DT Brandon Thompson

Holy shit.  Expected Eifert but was hoping like hell Leon and George would play.  Or at least one of them.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(12-06-2015, 01:33 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Ced, CJ, Mario, Troy H. all active for the 1st time in their NFL careers

Opportunity awaits.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
S George Iloka
OT Eric Winston
TE Tyler Eifert
DT Marcus Hardison
DE Will Clarke
DT Brandon Thompson

It could be worse.... scared we will see a little too much Benjamin today with Iloka missing time...

I wanted to see Shaw in action so good chance I'll get some of that at least.
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2015, 01:39 PM)McC Wrote: Holy shit.  Expected Eifert but was hoping like hell Leon and George would play.  Or at least one of them.

Call me crazy, but I think this is just keeping them healthy for next week while getting valuable reps to young guys.

Marvin was quoted this week on Sirius about the focus the team has to have on this game, and I feel this is kind of prodding the leaders to overcome these losses and still put the game away early so the youth and inexperience doesn't impact the game.
Reply/Quote
S George Iloka
OT Eric Winston
TE Tyler Eifert
DT Marcus Hardison
DE Will Clarke
DT Brandon Thompson

(12-06-2015, 01:33 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Ced, CJ, Mario, Troy H. all active for the 1st time in their NFL careers

Plan 'B' is now in effect. Didn't see this coming.....talk about adding suspense/intrigue to a game! Definitely recording this one!
Some say you can place your ear next to his, and hear the ocean ....

[Image: 6QSgU8D.gif?1]
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2015, 01:45 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Call me crazy, but I think this is just keeping them healthy for next week while getting valuable reps to young guys.

Marvin was quoted this week on Sirius about the focus the team has to have on this game, and I feel this is kind of prodding the leaders to overcome these losses and still put the game away early so the youth and inexperience doesn't impact the game.

It's kind of a risky game to play... sitting people against a division rival. Then again, your division rival is 2-9 and stepping in with essentially their 3rd string QB...

Might need to go rework the prediction thread, game might be closer than we first thought ^_^
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2015, 01:50 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: It's kind of a risky game to play... sitting people against a division rival. Then again, your division rival is 2-9 and stepping in with essentially their 3rd string QB...

Might need to go rework the prediction thread, game might be closer than we first thought ^_^

This just might be the secret weapon(s) Hue has been working on...........I know - crazy

Reply/Quote
(12-06-2015, 01:50 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: It's kind of a risky game to play... sitting people against a division rival. Then again, your division rival is 2-9 and stepping in with essentially their 3rd string QB...

Agreed, but if this team comes out with an iron will and imposes themselves fast to put the game away early, that will say a lot about what can happen next week to put the division away!
Reply/Quote
Our secondary will still be solid with Kirk, Pacman, and Nelson.  But if we lose someone during the game I will start to get worried.
Reply/Quote
Somehow I missed that Clarke was inactive. Is this a punishment for the long play against the Rams last week?

Also wonder if Alford being active means we will be pass heavy on them today, i.e. Tate being used more on O so fresh legs needed on returns?
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2015, 01:45 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Call me crazy, but I think this is just keeping them healthy for next week while getting valuable reps to young guys.

I seriously doubt this.  There are no "gimmies" in the NFL.
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2015, 01:57 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Our secondary will still be solid with Kirk, Pacman, Dennard, and Nelson.  But if we lose someone during the game I will start to get worried.

Dennard?

Reply/Quote
(12-06-2015, 01:57 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Our secondary will still be solid with Kirk, Pacman, Dennard, and Nelson.  But if we lose someone during the game I will start to get worried.

Nope, IR...
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2015, 01:58 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Nope, IR...

Fred was wrong! Fred was wrong! Call the fire department!
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2015, 01:58 PM)wildcats forever Wrote: Dennard?

(12-06-2015, 01:58 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Nope, IR...

Derp.
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2015, 02:00 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Derp.

Very understandable actually. This has to be one of the more surprising actives list the Bengals have ever put out. The only way they outdo themselves is start McCarron.

Reply/Quote
(12-06-2015, 02:05 PM)wildcats forever Wrote: Very understandable actually. This has to be one of the more surprising actives list the Bengals have ever put out. The only way they outdo themselves is start McCarron.

He probably has a better familiarity with Tate and Alford than Dalton does, so we should do that! Ninja
Reply/Quote