Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Browns' game...sold out
Bengals announced the Thursday night game against the Browns is sold-out. The crowd will be rocking that night!

Coley Harvey ‏@ColeyHarvey 25m

It's still eight days away, but the #Bengals are announcing that next Thursday's game against Cleveland is a sellout.

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(10-28-2015, 06:12 PM)pally Wrote: Bengals announced the Thursday night game against the Browns is sold-out.  The crowd will be rocking that night!    

Coley Harvey ‏@ColeyHarvey  25m

It's still eight days away, but the #Bengals are announcing that next Thursday's game against Cleveland is a sellout.

McCown hasn't practiced thus far this week... Johny may get the start this weekend.. and maybe also moving forward...

Johnny at our house would be awesome lol
Reply/Quote
So pumped. I will be in Arizona for that game and then the Ravens game to end the regular season. It's been a few years since seeing the Bengals live so can't wait.
Reply/Quote
(10-28-2015, 06:12 PM)pally Wrote: Bengals announced the Thursday night game against the Browns is sold-out.  The crowd will be rocking that night!    

Eh...  I was there last year, and it was a lame atmosphere.  Maybe it was the brutal wind or the dampness... IDK.  People have to work and whatnot, and haven't been drinking since 6 am.  To be fair, the whole team sucked from the get go, so it was hard to get going.  I swore I'd never go to another Thursday night game.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
I was there too. Crowd started out alright but the team was so putrid nobody could get into the game. The Browns fans were louder than the Bengal fans by the end of the game. It was the worst game I've ever attended. I don't forsee a repeat. I will be absolutely shocked if the Bengals play as poorly in this year's game.
Reply/Quote
(10-28-2015, 06:47 PM)brian5562 Wrote: So pumped. I will be in Arizona for that game and then the Ravens game to end the regular season. It's been a few years since seeing the Bengals live so can't wait.

What a great time to be at a Bengals game.

I wish i could be at the Bengals/Broncos game later this year which would be the closest to me but i doubt i can make it being so busy and all.
Reply/Quote
(10-28-2015, 08:42 PM)jason Wrote: Eh...  I was there last year, and it was a lame atmosphere.  Maybe it was the brutal wind or the dampness... IDK.  People have to work and whatnot, and haven't been drinking since 6 am.  To be fair, the whole team sucked from the get go, so it was hard to get going.  I swore I'd never go to another Thursday night game.

(10-28-2015, 08:58 PM)JADefense Wrote: I was there too.  Crowd started out alright but the team was so putrid nobody could get into the game.  The Browns fans were louder than the Bengal fans by the end of the game.  It was the worst game I've ever attended.  I don't forsee a repeat.  I will be absolutely shocked if the Bengals play as poorly in this year's game.

That game last year was a fluke, proven by the next game in Cleveland. Weird shit tho.
Reply/Quote
Because of last year they will stomp the Browns on Thursday.

They won't sleep past them. Same thing plays into this steeler game as well. We were putting the game away last year until AJ got his concussion .
Reply/Quote
(10-28-2015, 09:09 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Because of last year they will stomp the Browns on Thursday.  

They won't sleep past them.   Same thing plays into this steeler game as well.  We were putting the game away last year until AJ got his concussion .

You know it STLB.

Want to see a good showing by Rand tonight BTW.

More-so for Cruz but hey, he has been my dude from the beginning.
Reply/Quote
(10-28-2015, 09:11 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: You know it STLB.

Want to see a good showing by Rand tonight BTW.

More-so for Cruz but hey, he has been my dude from the beginning.

Watching it right now. Rand is my top choice but Cruz is my #2. After those two there isn't much difference in the rest.
Reply/Quote
(10-28-2015, 09:13 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Watching it right now.   Rand is my top choice but Cruz is my #2.   After those two there isn't much difference in the rest.
Rock On

Don't like to talk politics in here but there is some weird stuff going on.

Wouldn't surprise me if either Cruz, Paul, Fiorina or Rubio sneeks up on Carson.

I don't think Trump likes to trail lmao.

Too bad, he will for some time, this is just the beginning, hehe.
Reply/Quote
(10-28-2015, 06:47 PM)brian5562 Wrote: So pumped. I will be in Arizona for that game and then the Ravens game to end the regular season. It's been a few years since seeing the Bengals live so can't wait.

I've got some sweet seats for Bengals @ Arizona. Hoping I can celebrate in their house that night with my Marvin Nike jacket and hat. 
Reply/Quote
(10-28-2015, 09:05 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: That game last year was a fluke, proven by the next game in Cleveland. Weird shit tho.

Wasn't so much the result I complaining about.  Sometimes teams get thumped in the NFL.  The atmosphere, product, sound, the beer lines, the crowd...  Just all sucked.  Leah Still (at the half) was the best part of the game....  And I was standing in line for that....  Thursday games suck.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(10-28-2015, 09:43 PM)jason Wrote: Wasn't so much the result I complaining about.  Sometimes teams get thumped in the NFL.  The atmosphere, product, sound, the beer lines, the crowd...  Just all sucked.  Leah Still (at the half) was the best part of the game....  And I was standing in line for that....  Thursday games suck.

True Jason, i completely agree.
Reply/Quote
(10-28-2015, 09:18 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Rock On

Wouldn't surprise me if either Cruz, Paul, Fiorina or Rubio sneeks up on Carson.

Agreed we have a thread in PnR.
Reply/Quote

With the way we are playing every game in the "Jungle" should be sold out!!  Clapping

I know tickets aren't cheap but c'monk Bengal national jump on the Band Wagon and enjoy the ride!  
"We have been sentenced to life in the prison that is a Bengals fan and we are going to serve out our time"
Reply/Quote
(10-28-2015, 06:17 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: McCown hasn't practiced thus far this week... Johny may get the start this weekend.. and maybe also moving forward...

Johnny at our house would be awesome lol

johnny might be on paid leave before they get here
Reply/Quote
(10-28-2015, 09:33 PM)Utts Wrote: I've got some sweet seats for Bengals @ Arizona. Hoping I can celebrate in their house that night with my Marvin Nike jacket and hat. 

Good to know another fellow Bengal fan will be in the building. 
Reply/Quote
(10-28-2015, 08:58 PM)JADefense Wrote: I was there too.  Crowd started out alright but the team was so putrid nobody could get into the game.  The Browns fans were louder than the Bengal fans by the end of the game.  It was the worst game I've ever attended.  I don't forsee a repeat.  I will be absolutely shocked if the Bengals play as poorly in this year's game.

Yes, there were a lot of Browns fans as they were 6-3 or 5-3 and tied for 1st place. This year the Browns are 2-5 so I project a lot less Browns fans.

The game was the worst I have every endured in the AD and AJ era. Let's hope that was just ne of those days because we could not get out of our own way on offense or on defense and we had nothing to cheer about for 4 quarters.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(10-28-2015, 09:18 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Rock On

This is interesting as the traditional politicians still are trailing by a wide margin. It is also interesting Cruz has yet to bash Trump. I could see a Trump/Cruz ticket if Cruz can't catch up this time around. I would support that ticket 100%.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote