Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Browns' game...sold out
(10-29-2015, 12:26 PM)brian5562 Wrote: Good to know another fellow Bengal fan will be in the building. 

There will be plenty of us.  I live here and know at least a dozen people who are going.  Maybe like 20.
Well does he have a name or should I call him... lawyer?
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2015, 01:17 PM)InTheJungleNow9 Wrote: There will be plenty of us.  I live here and know at least a dozen people who are going.  Maybe like 20.

Awesome I will be down there with at least one maybe 3 more. 
Reply/Quote
lol, no republican is getting in the house. ohio is always D, game over, you can dream though. most of cincy is Republican. you can't touch cuyahoga county.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2015, 12:26 PM)brian5562 Wrote: Good to know another fellow Bengal fan will be in the building. 

A group of 10 of us are headed to the desert for the Zona game, can't wait love Phoenix!

Check out this link:
http://bengalsboard.net/Thread-Who-s-Headed-to-the-Desert-in-Nov-vs-the-Cards?pid=93884#pid93884
"We have been sentenced to life in the prison that is a Bengals fan and we are going to serve out our time"
Reply/Quote
Can't wait to be in The Jungle again next Thursday Night! It truly is payback time from last year. They were flat out embarrassed, and they had the potential to have a Hollywood ending by giving the game ball to Leah Still after she was honored that night! Was almost just as upset leaving that game as I was the playoff game against the Chargers... :snark: From all the Browns fans barking and chanting "Carlos Dansby", and "Brian Hoyer" at the end of the game just made it a horrible night. Again...PAYBACK TIME!!!

WHO DEY!!! Tiger
Reply/Quote
(10-28-2015, 08:42 PM)jason Wrote: Eh...  I was there last year, and it was a lame atmosphere.  Maybe it was the brutal wind or the dampness... IDK.  People have to work and whatnot, and haven't been drinking since 6 am.  To be fair, the whole team sucked from the get go, so it was hard to get going.  I swore I'd never go to another Thursday night game.

Agree with this. The brutal rain, wind, and pathetic game left me leaving unsatisfied. 
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
Suppose to be warm and dry this year. Should be a good night for the game. Brownies will try to spoil the Bengals good season. Game only shown on NFL Network this week.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2015, 01:17 PM)InTheJungleNow9 Wrote: There will be plenty of us.  I live here and know at least a dozen people who are going.  Maybe like 20.

I have tickets to the two night games, so there'll be four of us in the crippled section going crazy.
Reply/Quote

I'll be there.  Coming up from Tucson.
Reply/Quote
(10-31-2015, 10:28 AM)seab00 Wrote: I'll be there.  Coming up from Tucson.

Damn.  That's some commute.  BTW, weather man says 70, so you're catching a break, weather-wise.  Probably not very Tucson-ish but it could be a whole lot worse.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(10-29-2015, 11:08 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: you can't touch cuyahoga county.

I wouldn't want to. Blech.

(10-30-2015, 11:20 AM)WeezyBengal Wrote: Agree with this. The brutal rain, wind, and pathetic game left me leaving unsatisfied. 

Hands down one of the worst experiences at PBS in the Dalton era. Started off before the game. Traffic sucked because of all of the out-of-town idiot Stains fans were clogging the streets and lots, wandering around lost and clueless. The weather sucked. Then, that Andy performance. Dear God. To top it all off I had a loud-mouth Stains' fan in the row behind me running his damn pie hole all night. Sad thing was, everything he said that night was true. Lousy, lousy night.

So, I don't want a win. I want a bloody beat-down of the Stains, so I can think of that nimrod somewhere out there crying into his wadded-up Kosar jersey.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote