Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Browns got OBJ
Wow. Browns going all in this year in a weakened AFC North.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Good. That fruit loop will help to destroy that team from within...
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
this will be moved to AFC North thread I think
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
Giants get a 1st, 3rd and Jabrill Peppers.
Reply/Quote

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Well might as well get this post out of the way

Cleveland sees the Steelers and Ravens get weakened and they go out and swing a blockbuster trade for a top 3 WR

Bengals sign Preston Brown and Bobby Hart to overvalued contracts.

So much for the "Browns improving will motivate Mike to go all in on winning" theory
Reply/Quote
We’re paying Hart 21 over 3 and just re-signed an injured LB. I’m not worried.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
Talk about shoot the moon.. Would be a shame, if he broke his ankle on the first series of the season.. Ninja

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Anyway we can trade uniforms with the browns?
Reply/Quote
Mayfield, Landry, Beckham,Njoku Hunt, Chubb on offense. Garret, Oliver ,Richardson on the d-line Ward at CB Cleveland is looking good. Never thorougt I’d see Cleveland win a playoff game before the Bengals looking more likely now. But we got Bobby Hart and company sure we will be fine.
Reply/Quote
(03-12-2019, 09:17 PM)lone bengal Wrote: Mayfield, Landry, Beckham,Njoku Hunt, Chubb on offense. Garret, Oliver ,Richardson on the d-line Ward at CB Cleveland is looking good.  Never thorougt I’d see Cleveland win a playoff game before the Bengals looking more likely now. But we got Bobby Hart and company sure we will be fine.

You gotta admit, they look damn impressive...way better then we have and they don't seem to be done, Don't they have a shload of draft picks too? Brownies looking scary. 
and we I predict will lose Dennard....
Reply/Quote
(03-12-2019, 09:17 PM)lone bengal Wrote: Mayfield, Landry, Beckham,Njoku Hunt, Chubb on offense. Garret, Oliver ,Richardson on the d-line Ward at CB Cleveland is looking good. Never thorougt I’d see Cleveland win a playoff game before the Bengals looking more likely now. But we got Bobby Hart and company sure we will be fine.

Sad as it is, it’s absolutely true that the Browns are the superior team right now. They have a plan and aren’t afraid to execute it. It could also be argued that they’re better than the Bengals across the board at the offensive skill positions, and obviously have a better line. Their front seven on D is better than Cincy’s as well, particularly at LB.
Through 2023

Mike Brown’s Owner/GM record: 32 years  223-303-4  .419 winning pct.
Playoff Record:  5-9, .357 winning pct.  
Zac Taylor coaching record, reg. season:  37-44-1. .455 winning pct.
Playoff Record: 5-2, .714 winning pct.
Reply/Quote
(03-12-2019, 09:24 PM)t3r3e3 Wrote: Sad as it is, it’s absolutely true that the Browns are the superior team right now. They have a plan and aren’t afraid to execute it. It could also be argued that they’re better than the Bengals across the board at the offensive skill positions, and obviously have a better line. Their front seven on D is better than Cincy’s as well, particularly at LB.

Plus a QB on a rookie deal for 4 more years which is huge.
Reply/Quote
OBJ is a fine WR but a 1 and a 2 and Peppers? That is a pretty stiff price.
Reply/Quote
It's the Browns 2nd 3rd-round pick. Not a 2nd round pick.
Reply/Quote
The Giants ineptitude makes me feel a little better.
Reply/Quote
(03-12-2019, 09:37 PM)Joelist Wrote: OBJ is a fine WR but a 1 and a 2 and Peppers? That is a pretty stiff price.

This may be true but at least the Browns are doing stuff to fire up their fan base. Whereas the Bengals seem to stuck in mediocrity. All the excitement about a new young HC flew out the window when he couldn't find a DC and then started reupping the some old players. All I can say is they had better kill it in the draft or they aren't going to be selling any more season tix.
Reply/Quote
Just face the facts, the Bengals have replaced the Browns in the AFC North. Full circle back to the 90's.
Reply/Quote
Bengals front office
[Image: this-is-fine-that-one-case-where-it-feel...817757.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-12-2019, 09:37 PM)Joelist Wrote: OBJ is a fine WR but a 1 and a 2 and Peppers? That is a pretty stiff price.

It’s a 1st and one of their 3rds plus Peppers.

They look like the best team in the division by far on paper now.

Reply/Quote