Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
We blitz less than any team in the league
That makes what were doing defensively all that more impressive. Plus we have turned the ball over 15 times.
Reply/Quote
Been like that since Zimmer came over in '08; our lines have been absolutely lights out, save for '08, last year and '14.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-31-2017, 11:42 AM)Bengalfan4life27c Wrote: That makes what were doing defensively all that more impressive. Plus we have turned the ball over 15 times.

if you can generate pressure with the Front 4  its makes a QBs job all the harder throwing thru the other 7 guys
Reply/Quote
Should be standard with a 4 3 defense.
Reply/Quote
(10-31-2017, 11:42 AM)Bengalfan4life27c Wrote: That makes what were doing defensively all that more impressive. Plus we have turned the ball over 15 times.

I made a thread about this very same approach last year, that's a problem as we refuse to be creative and change it up to keep offenses off balance,we've become very predictable the last couple of years defensively.

I think we need to incorporate a little more blitzing especially on some of the earlier downs into our defensive game plan, the 4 man rush is our foundation but it shouldn't be employed exclusively..
Reply/Quote
(10-31-2017, 03:57 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: if you can generate pressure with the Front 4  its makes a QBs job all the harder throwing thru the other 7 guys

Unless they target the TE. Ninja

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
But what about a game like the Steelers game with no sacks and Pig Pen having as long as he needed to throw the ball? Maybe think about blitzing?
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
We fake Blitz a lot but I'm not surprised by this stat.
Reply/Quote
I actually wish we blitzed more...

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote