Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Browns moving on from Manziel
I seen on the ticker for ESPN that Hue told the Browns if he was hired he wanted to move on from Manziel and was told that wouldn't be a problem. Thoughts?
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote
Enjoy Dallas, Johnny.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
RG3 vs. Manziel.

Who gets to Dallas first?
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(01-13-2016, 06:04 PM)Bengal Dude Wrote: RG3 vs. Manziel.

Who gets to Dallas first?

Take 'em both.  Between RG3, Johnny Fartball, and Romo they might get 16 starts.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-13-2016, 07:52 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Take 'em both.  Between RG3, Johnny Fartball, and Romo they might get 16 starts.

Well RG3 will get a chance once free agency opens.

I'm wondering if Hue will just release Manziel or try to find someone dumb enough to trade for him.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
I don't think that any team will be stupid enough to take a chance on him.

MAYBE the Cowboys, but that's it.

No team is as dumb as the Browns to bite when Johnny calls and says "trade up to get me and let's go win some championships."
Reply/Quote
(01-19-2016, 04:14 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: I don't think that any team will be stupid enough to take a chance on him.

I agree, but I don't think getting him off the scrapheap once the Browns cut him is much of a chance.
Reply/Quote
Browns picked up Kaeperdick...
Reply/Quote
(01-21-2016, 10:42 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Browns picked up Kaeperdick...

Is this true?

EDIT: Ok, it's not. Hilarious.
Reply/Quote
(01-19-2016, 04:06 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I agree, but I don't think getting him off the scrapheap once the Browns cut him is much of a chance.

Maybe, but the media would have a field day with it and it would be much more of a distraction than it's worth.

A team could put language in the contract to say that anything he does that they deem as an embarrassment gives them the ability to cut him and not owe him anymore money (maybe even give some back), but even when the pictures and stories came out about him partying and whatever, he was always right back at it soon after and more pictures and stories would surface, so you have to think that NFL teams looks at him and think "the dude gives zero Fs."
Reply/Quote