Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Browns or Steelers
(10-27-2021, 11:40 AM)Wyche Wrote: I can NEVER pull for Shitsburgh, so tie it is!

Yup

I suppose it's better at the moment if Pukesburgh wins but like others have said in the end it's on us. We win and take care of our bidness and it doesn't matter what they do.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Does not matter, they are both in our rear view.

But, Browns. If Modell was still in charge, I'd say Steelers, but he isn't. Plus, Dee & Jimmy saved the Crew. So, Browns
Reply/Quote
Browns...

F^&k the Steelers.
Reply/Quote
I'd actually prefer a Steelers match up mainly because Ben's issues will only compound as the season goes on later.
Reply/Quote
It really doesn't matter. We are sweeping them both this year anyway.

Reply/Quote
Threads like this pop up every year and I always answer the same way. I don't care who wins I just hope the beat the hell out of eachother.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(10-27-2021, 02:29 PM)Synric Wrote: Threads like this pop up every year and I always answer the same way. I don't care who wins I just hope the beat the hell out of eachother.

[Image: 1187748357.JPG]

Reply/Quote
The Browns are the better team and a win for them puts the Squealers that much closer to a losing season.
Reply/Quote
I just cannot bring myself to root for anything Pittsburgh. My Browns hatred is healthy, but my Steeler hatred is pathological.
I know who I am! I'm a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude!
Reply/Quote
Love the confidence in here so I changed my position.

Screw Pittsburgh. I hope they get trucked.

You guys are right, as long as Cincinnati does their job this season it doesn't matter who wins this game.
Reply/Quote
(10-27-2021, 09:56 AM)jj22 Wrote: Not even sure I can root for the Steelers.

Same

But no way they make the playoffs so I’m rooting for a Browns loss (vs a Stoolers win). Lol
Reply/Quote
(10-27-2021, 09:56 AM)jj22 Wrote: Not even sure I can root for the Steelers.

I know, it is hard. Mellow
Reply/Quote
I vote for a tie in a brutal game that takes it out of both teams.
Reply/Quote
I’d probably rather see the Browns win even though I think they have a marginally better chance to end up above the Bengals.

Just let them beat the living shit out of each other and I’ll be happy.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(10-27-2021, 01:34 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Yup

I suppose it's better at the moment if Pukesburgh wins but like others have said in the end it's on us. We win and take care of our bidness and it doesn't matter what they do.

Right on....and if it was the difference between playoffs or sitting home.... I'd seriously think long and hard about ever pulling for those douchebags....but probably swallow a little pride and do it.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
I don’t know how to root for Pittsburgh. I have no experience.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
I think a whole lot of people have dismissed the Steelers too quickly as though they're already affirmed to have a failure of a 2021 season.

They're 3-3 with a number of bad teams remaining on their schedule. Every team in this division is still very much in contention.
Reply/Quote
(10-27-2021, 10:21 PM)JaggedJimmyJay Wrote: I think a whole lot of people have dismissed the Steelers too quickly as though they're already affirmed to have a failure of a 2021 season.

They're 3-3 with a number of bad teams remaining on their schedule. Every team in this division is still very much in contention.

The Steelers issues are beyond their record. Their line is awful and Ben’s arm will fade as it did last year because outside of Brady it happens to every QB at that age. The defense is tough but they have question marks in the backend still that get exposed.
Reply/Quote