Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Browns player says no AJ they win
Can't really say he's wrong

https://bengalswire.usatoday.com/2018/11/24/browns-player-guaranteeing-win-over-bengals/
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
You know we're bad when even the Browns have the confidence to beat us.
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2018, 12:00 PM)Bengalitis Wrote: You know we're bad when even the Browns have the confidence to beat us.

I think they're gonna give us everything they've got ! This team is not gonna be able to play the way they have these last couple games and come away with a W. Can they turn it around without AJ ?
Reply/Quote
He's probably right, however, this game is now the one I want the Bengals to win more than any other. It would be great if they went out and stomped the Browns without AJ but I doubt it's going to happen. The Browns are trending UP and the Bengals are trending DOWN but all the games the Bengals have lost, outside of the Ravens game, have been to superior teams who are way ahead of every one else in the league. Hopefully Hue talks Marvin into concentrating on the run tomorrow to take the ball out of Nick Chubb and Baker Mayfield's hands. I can easily see Mayfield run for 70+ yards on this defense.
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2018, 12:38 PM)BengalFanInNJ Wrote: He's probably right, however, this game is now the one I want the Bengals to win more than any other. It would be great if they went out and stomped the Browns without AJ but I doubt it's going to happen. The Browns are trending UP and the Bengals are trending DOWN but all the games the Bengals have lost, outside of the Ravens game, have been to superior teams who are way ahead of every one else in the league.

Oh I'd love nothing more than to sweep the Browns in dominating fashion ! 3 scores both games, I too doubt it's going to happen though.

The Browns very nearly always play us tough, even when they've basically sucked vs. the rest of the league. I think we've got our hands full with them.
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2018, 12:38 PM)BengalFanInNJ Wrote: He's probably right, however, this game is now the one I want the Bengals to win more than any other. It would be great if they went out and stomped the Browns without AJ but I doubt it's going to happen. The Browns are trending UP and the Bengals are trending DOWN but all the games the Bengals have lost, outside of the Ravens game, have been to superior teams who are way ahead of every one else in the league. Hopefully Hue talks Marvin into concentrating on the run tomorrow to take the ball out of Nick Chubb and Baker Mayfield's hands. I can easily see Mayfield run for 70+ yards on this defense.

I would absolutely love to see Mayfield get de-cleated by Hubbard.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
We lost to an amazing Saints squad and lost a squeaker to the Ravens, who started a rookie QB who can run (Marv seems to struggle with both).

This doesn't mean we're definitely going to lose (let alone get crushed) by this Browns team. We are all rightfully down on the Bengals, but in the end they've won more games this year than the Browns have won in the last 3.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2018, 12:38 PM)BengalFanInNJ Wrote: He's probably right, however, this game is now the one I want the Bengals to win more than any other. It would be great if they went out and stomped the Browns without AJ but I doubt it's going to happen. The Browns are trending UP and the Bengals are trending DOWN but all the games the Bengals have lost, outside of the Ravens game, have been to superior teams who are way ahead of every one else in the league. Hopefully Hue talks Marvin into concentrating on the run tomorrow to take the ball out of Nick Chubb and Baker Mayfield's hands. I can easily see Mayfield run for 70+ yards on this defense.

Baker ain't that dude. He ran a 4.84 forty and has 111 rush yards in 8 games.

Basically, he's Andy Dalton (4.82 forty) as far as athleticism.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote