Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Browns release RG III
Who might he go to now?
Reply/Quote
[Image: rgiii-as-sandwich-maker.jpg?quality=100&...=500&h=317]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-11-2017, 11:47 AM)Nately120 Wrote: [Image: rgiii-as-sandwich-maker.jpg?quality=100&...=500&h=317]

Hilarious
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote
(03-10-2017, 07:30 PM)QueenCitySouth Wrote: Who might he go to now?

And so The Clowns bring in and then release yet another quarterback.  Since expansion draft and Tim Couch, The Clowns have changed quarterbacks every year.  Often they change quarterbacks during season. To me the real joke here is The Cleveland Clowns. ....When many on here were wanting a very young Andy Dalton fired, I asked people to be patient, let him become a veteran and remember that you don't live in Cleveland.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
(03-11-2017, 11:47 AM)Nately120 Wrote: [Image: rgiii-as-sandwich-maker.jpg?quality=100&...=500&h=317]

Insert foot long joke.
JOHN ROBERTS: From time to time in the years to come, I hope you will be treated unfairly so that you will come to know the value of justice... I wish you bad luck, again, from time to time so that you will be conscious of the role of chance in life and understand that your success is not completely deserved and that the failure of others is not completely deserved either.
Reply/Quote
Canada? He and Kaepernick can face off there.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
Well can we now call RGIII a bust now?!
Happy Halloween
Reply/Quote
(03-18-2017, 07:10 AM)kevin Wrote: And so The Clowns bring in and then release yet another quarterback.  Since expansion draft and Tim Couch, The Clowns have changed quarterbacks every year.  Often they change quarterbacks during season. To me the real joke here is The Cleveland Clowns. ....When many on here were wanting a very young Andy Dalton fired, I asked people to be patient, let him become a veteran and remember that you don't live in Cleveland.

Agreed.  The real joke is how everyone laughs at the Browns and their constant cycling of QBs but any team with a QB over 27 who doesn't have a SB ring sees its fans start screaming to "See what we have in the new guy" on a yearly basis. 

Geez, you think the Browns would have "found the next Tom Brady" by now since they start 3-6 QBs per year.  
Reply/Quote
http://cincinnatiflexarenafootball.com/
Reply/Quote
Does anyone think RG3 will get a backup role in the NFL?
Reply/Quote
(03-30-2017, 03:08 PM)magikod Wrote: Does anyone think RG3 will get a backup role in the NFL?

He should.

He's still young but he's got a good amount of experience. If I was looking for a pure backup, I'd bring him in. At worst, you have him hand the ball off or drop in short passes. At best, he looks like a real QB again.
Reply/Quote
(04-05-2017, 03:38 PM)Benton Wrote: He should.

He's still young but he's got a good amount of experience. If I was looking for a pure backup, I'd bring him in. At worst, you have him hand the ball off or drop in short passes. At best, he looks like a real QB again.

Yeah I agree, I think he should get a backup role on some NFL team. He still has a little potential, and at little to no-risk I'm sure some team will sign him for cheap.
Reply/Quote
Poor guy just can't stay healthy at all. He looked promising during the preseason, but it'll be hard to land a job...even as a backup...with that injury history.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(03-23-2017, 06:10 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Agreed.  The real joke is how everyone laughs at the Browns and their constant cycling of QBs but any team with a QB over 27 who doesn't have a SB ring sees its fans start screaming to "See what we have in the new guy" on a yearly basis. 

Geez, you think the Browns would have "found the next Tom Brady" by now since they start 3-6 QBs per year.  

Cleveland ought to change it's name to Where average quarterbacks go to die. Maybe Hue will change all that, but then again I might win the lottery without ever having bought a ticket. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(04-06-2017, 02:01 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Poor guy just can't stay healthy at all. He looked promising during the preseason, but it'll be hard to land a job...even as a backup...with that injury history.

Yeah teams would rather probably go with QB prospects that are younger and healthier than RG3 at this point.
Reply/Quote
Trade McCarron to the Browns for pick #33 and bring in RGIII to be a backup to Dalton until we're ready to draft his heir apparent (although Driskel could develop into a capable starter eventually).
Reply/Quote
(04-17-2017, 12:03 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: Trade McCarron to the Browns for pick #33 and bring in RGIII to be a backup to Dalton until we're ready to draft his heir apparent (although Driskel could develop into a capable starter eventually).

The day McCarron leads the Browns over the Bengals is when I go to jail after ripping something's head off, and crapping down it's neck. So.....I'd do almost anything to prevent that possibility from happening. And yes, I know that is a remote possibility.

RGIII as a backup here does nothing for me. I'll take my chances with Driskel over him. The year he spent with the team gives him a leg up on any candidate contesting for the job.
Some say you can place your ear next to his, and hear the ocean ....

[Image: 6QSgU8D.gif?1]
Reply/Quote
(04-17-2017, 02:09 AM)wildcats forever Wrote: The day McCarron leads the Browns over the Bengals is when I go to jail after ripping something's head off, and crapping down it's neck.

Can you please make it Mike's head?  I mean, since you're going to jail and all anyway.  Thanks for taking one for the team ThumbsUp
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote