Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Browns sign Kareem Hunt
Browns sign Kareem Hunt,and are appearing more and more like a threat in the afc north.I just hope the Bengals would be more aggressive in free agency.
Reply/Quote
They always are trying to one-up us. We take Mixon, and they respond with acquiring Hunt.

Get some original ideas Cleveland!!
Reply/Quote
Chubb/Hunt is a hell of a backfield. Cleveland is going to be a contender for the division this year.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(02-11-2019, 10:49 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Chubb/Hunt is a hell of a backfield. Cleveland is going to be a contender for the division this year.

If Hunt doesn't see any suspension time.

Just wait and see...
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(02-12-2019, 10:28 AM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: If Hunt doesn't see any suspension time.

Just wait and see...

I’m sure he will, but if/when he plays they’ll be a nightmare to stop on offense. Very good QB and a 2 headed monster at RB. Then they have their version of Gio in Duke Johnson...

Reply/Quote
Dorsey isnt messing around in Cleveland.
he gets a elite RB for pennies.
now the Browns have 3 backs who can catch the football.
easy the best backfield in the NFL.
Reply/Quote
(02-12-2019, 10:54 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I’m sure he will, but if/when he plays they’ll be a nightmare to stop on offense. Very good QB and a 2 headed monster at RB. Then they have their version of Gio in Duke Johnson...

He indeed makes them a bit tougher.

PFR says a minimum of 6 games is most-likely and if the other two incidents he's being investigated for go foul, up to a full season could be lost.

We'll wait and see!
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote