Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Browns sign Kareem Hunt
(03-31-2019, 09:21 AM)BakertheBeast Wrote: You boys just don't get it. First off, you stooler and bungal fans on here do nothing but jerk each other off. You guys have no idea what smack is.
The Stoolers have a hof qb and HAD the best running back and receiver in the league and couldn't win poop. I won't even mention the Bungals because they were never relevant.  WE now have the best qb, wr and rb in the league. We will be adding to our 13 championships. The Bungals and the Stoolers will be adding anti-acids to their shopping list. A new day has dawned. Sorry about your luck. ThumbsUp

[Image: giphy.gif]

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-18-2019, 05:53 PM)Wyche Wrote: [Image: giphy.gif]
I don't swear.
Reply/Quote
This is a true leader of men as demonstrated when he took a giant dump on Ohio State.  Hilarious

[Image: 7dd93w3x2ea4w1q6g.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(04-20-2019, 06:09 AM)BakertheBeast Wrote: This is a true leader of men as demonstrated when he took a giant dump on Ohio State.  Hilarious

[Image: 7dd93w3x2ea4w1q6g.jpg]

[Image: SaltyBetterCattle-small.gif]

Aren't most Browns fans also OSU fans?  Even if you aren't one, wouldn't there still be enough of your fellow fans who are to make this a weird thing to brag about?  

Also, doesn't he have an OSU teammate to deal with now?

Once again, I don't think you've thought this through.  
Reply/Quote
(04-20-2019, 06:01 AM)BakertheBeast Wrote: I don't swear.

Don't worry. You'll start when you get to middle school.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(04-20-2019, 03:31 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: [Image: SaltyBetterCattle-small.gif]

Aren't most Browns fans also OSU fans?  Even if you aren't one, wouldn't there still be enough of your fellow fans who are to make this a weird thing to brag about?  

Also, doesn't he have an OSU teammate to deal with now?  

Once again, I don't think you've thought this through.  
Aren't most Bungal fans also OSU fans? What does that have to do with anything.

"Also, doesn't he have an OSU teammate to deal with now? 

One teammate, whoop-de-doo. He'll pretend like Palmer did when he played for the Bungals. Palmer hated OSU too.

No my friend in your attempt to try talking smack it appears you didn't think it through. Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(04-20-2019, 05:08 PM)6andcounting Wrote: Don't worry. You'll start when you get to middle school.
This response like most of your "contributions" are weak as is your signature picture. You have a head of Michael Jordan on a Bungal player holding a poop rag. This is something a middle school kid would do.  I'm done with you.  I'll tell you what I told that other kid on here who plays with dolls, I don't talk smack with children. Bye.
Reply/Quote
(04-21-2019, 08:00 AM)BakertheBeast Wrote: This response like most of your "contributions" are weak as is your signature picture. You have a head of Michael Jordan on a Bungal player holding a poop rag. This is something a middle school kid would do.  I'm done with you.  I'll tell you what I told that other kid on here who plays with dolls, I don't talk smack with children. Bye.

If there's one place a meme doesn't belong, it's an internet message board.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(04-21-2019, 07:51 AM)BakertheBeast Wrote: Aren't most Bungal fans also OSU fans? What does that have to do with anything.

"Also, doesn't he have an OSU teammate to deal with now? 

One teammate, whoop-de-doo. He'll pretend like Palmer did when he played for the Bungals. Palmer hated OSU too.

No my friend in your attempt to try talking smack it appears you didn't think it through. Hilarious

You really don't see anythinig wrong with smack that belittles your side just as much as it does theirs? 

I guess you gotta stay true to yourself ...

[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(04-21-2019, 08:00 AM)BakertheBeast Wrote:  I don't talk smack with children. 

Tired of getting outwitted?
Reply/Quote