Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Browns sign Kareem Hunt
(03-14-2019, 06:30 AM)BakertheBeast Wrote: The Browns have 13 world titles. The Bungals have nothing. The only significance the number 13 has to a Bungal fan is 13 is the age that girls in Cintucky get married.  Hilarious  Hilarious

The Bungals will now become the Browns bitches.  Hilarious  Hilarious

Referencing "world titles" and laughing at your own stupid jokes. 

Just another 65 yr old adolescent, delusional Browns turd. 

Welcome aboard.  Mellow

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(03-14-2019, 05:08 AM)Captain Obvious Wrote: It's also really pathetic when you laugh at your own jokes.

Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious  Hilarious Hilarious
When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.

Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(03-14-2019, 03:07 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: laughing at your own stupid jokes. 

Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious

Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(03-14-2019, 03:07 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Referencing "world titles" and laughing at your own stupid jokes. 

Just another 65 yr old adolescent, delusional Browns turd. 

Welcome aboard.  Mellow

I was actually laughing at your feeble attempts to talk smack. Talk about delusional, you must be that Brad dude twin brother. Hilarious 

Hilarious see this, I'm laughing AT YOU nerd.
Reply/Quote
Look for the Browns to pull off another sweep this year of the pathetic Bungals.

Baker ten times better than Dalton
Odell better than AJ, who wants out of incest city.
Hunt or Chubbs better than the women beater Dixon
If the Bungals win four games this year you all will be lucky. ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(03-15-2019, 06:31 AM)BakertheBeast Wrote: Look for the Browns to pull off another sweep this year of the pathetic Bungals.

Baker ten times better than Dalton
Odell better than AJ, who wants out of incest city.
Hunt or Chubbs better than the women beater Dixon
If the Bungals win four games this year you all will be lucky.  ThumbsUp

You pissed me off because you forced me to defend the Bengals which I hate defending a divisional rival, but I remember Hunt getting released and suspended for hitting a woman. Remember that saying people that live in glass houses.
Reply/Quote
(03-15-2019, 06:31 AM)BakertheBeast Wrote: Hunt or Chubbs better than the women beater Dixon

Irony and idiocy all in one sentence. Only a browns fan can pull that off.  Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(03-14-2019, 06:30 AM)BakertheBeast Wrote: The Browns have 13 world titles. The Bungals have nothing. The only significance the number 13 has to a Bungal fan is 13 is the age that girls in Cintucky get married.  Hilarious  Hilarious

The Bungals will now become the Browns bitches.  Hilarious  Hilarious
First, i'd like to thank everyone for all the pm's I got wondering why I got banned, hoping I get back soon and the thoughts and prayers I received. ThumbsUp

Baker the candlestick maker, the last of those "13 championships" were 55 years ago. 10 of those championships were when they wore leather helmets.
Between the Stains and the Bungals, 105 years have gone by without a championship. The state of Ohio must be very proud. ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
Browns will be picking up Tyweek Hill when the Chiefs dump him.
Reply/Quote
(03-18-2019, 06:34 AM)ballsofsteel Wrote: First, i'd like to thank everyone for all the pm's I got wondering why I got banned, hoping I get back soon and the thoughts and prayers I received. ThumbsUp

Baker the candlestick maker, the last of those "13 championships" were 55 years ago. 10 of those championships were when they wore leather helmets.
Between the Stains and the Bungals, 105 years have gone by without a championship. The state of Ohio must be very proud. ThumbsUp

4 of the Steeler Steroid Bowl championships were 40+ years ago where they had to take drugs to win.

The other 2 were Ref induced wins...where the Refs had to help the on several occasions to win.

[Image: e2aadcad10d77adc6add_36.jpg]

Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(03-18-2019, 06:48 PM)ballsofsteel Wrote: Browns will be picking up Tyweek Hill when the Chiefs dump him.

HaHa, what did Balls do to get banned, hurt someone's feeling? LOL
Reply/Quote
Now I know how we sounded in 2005. Sorry everyone. In our defense, the Bengals did finish above .500 that year.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(03-19-2019, 05:56 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Now I know how we sounded in 2005.  Sorry everyone.  In our defense, the Bengals did finish above .500 that year.

Correction cupcake, you sound that way every year. Enjoy the basement.
Reply/Quote
(03-24-2019, 06:13 AM)BakertheBeast Wrote: Correction cupcake, you sound that way every year. Enjoy the basement.

How can we possibly enjoy the basement? The browns have been in it so long that their fans completely trashed the place and it smells funny. We were just down there to tidy up a bit. The browns will be back there soon enough. It is, and always will be the true natural order of the AFCN.
Reply/Quote
(03-24-2019, 06:13 AM)BakertheBeast Wrote: Correction cupcake, you sound that way every year. Enjoy the basement.

Go ahead and list all your AFCN title years.  And remember, no titles for third place.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(03-24-2019, 05:28 PM)McC Wrote: Go ahead and list all your AFCN title years.  And remember, no titles for third place.

[Image: 4df926e8b8c3a7de527b.jpg]

Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(03-24-2019, 09:06 PM)Vambo Wrote: [Image: 4df926e8b8c3a7de527b.jpg]

That's what I thought.  Was glass even invented yet the last time you guys won anything?  Oh wait, you've never won anything.  The Ravens have, but not you.  Other than that epic spectacular third place finish last year, that is.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

Reply/Quote

He said cupcake because that's what you  call a girl so he's like calling me a girl.  That's good stuff.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(03-24-2019, 09:10 PM)McC Wrote:   The Ravens have, but not you.  Other than that epic spectacular third place finish last year, that is.

Must be a third grader...OK Prove it sport!  [Image: 6a619a8967572d95a8a5.gif]

Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(03-25-2019, 11:55 PM)Vambo Wrote: Must be a third grader...OK Prove it sport!  [Image: 6a619a8967572d95a8a5.gif]

???

Reply/Quote