Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Browns sign Kareem Hunt
(03-26-2019, 12:05 AM)McC Wrote: ???

Yeah didn't follow that either.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-26-2019, 11:44 AM)michaelsean Wrote: Yeah didn't follow that either.

I don't think anyone but Vambo understood that one.
Reply/Quote
(03-26-2019, 11:57 AM)Captain Obvious Wrote: I don't think anyone but Vambo understood that one.
Now this is just a guess but...

maybe third place liquid euphoria related?
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(03-25-2019, 11:55 PM)Vambo Wrote: Must be a third grader...OK Prove it sport!  [Image: 6a619a8967572d95a8a5.gif]

(03-26-2019, 12:05 AM)McC Wrote: ???

(03-26-2019, 11:44 AM)michaelsean Wrote: Yeah didn't follow that either.

(03-26-2019, 11:57 AM)Captain Obvious Wrote: I don't think anyone but Vambo understood that one.

Okay, let’s brainstorm a list of the potential things he wants you to prove:

-That the Ravens have won Super Bowls.
-That the Browns have not.
-That you are in 3rd grade.

That’s about all I got. Anyone else?
Reply/Quote
(03-26-2019, 01:41 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: Okay, let’s brainstorm a list of the potential things he wants you to prove:

That’s about all I got.  Anyone else?

Well I know for sure McC is in 3rd grade.  
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(03-26-2019, 01:41 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: Okay, let’s brainstorm a list of the potential things he wants you to prove:

Yeah that's about all I got from it as well. It just doesn't make any sense though.
Reply/Quote

If I am in the third grade, I'm still speaking over the head of any Browns fan.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

Reply/Quote
(03-26-2019, 03:07 PM)McC Wrote: If I am in the third grade, I'm still speaking over the head of any Browns fan.

So you’re thinking that from his perspective that might have been a compliment? It could explain the ‘prove it part’ - he might not know too many people who have attained that level of education ....
Reply/Quote
(03-26-2019, 03:07 PM)McC Wrote: If I am in the third grade, I'm still speaking over the head of any Browns fan.

Just goes to prove you're full of it. Hilarious 
When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.

Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(03-26-2019, 05:49 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: So you’re thinking that from his perspective that might have been a compliment?  It could explain the ‘prove it part’ - he might not know too many people who have attained that level of education ....

Yes.  I think you nailed it.

Reply/Quote
(03-26-2019, 07:39 PM)McC Wrote: Yes.  I think you nailed it.

I'm just going to let Vambo have his fun. He suffered enough being a Browns fan. He'll either be in for a rude awakening once the season starts, or he'll be right and have bragging rights. Either way, being a Pittsburgh Pirates fan, I know his pain of rooting for a loser team for years and then not knowing how to act when they finally get some wins.  
Reply/Quote
(03-27-2019, 07:29 PM)Captain Obvious Wrote: I'm just going to let Vambo have his fun. He suffered enough being a Browns fan. He'll either be in for a rude awakening once the season starts, or he'll be right and have bragging rights. Either way, being a Pittsburgh Pirates fan, I know his pain of rooting for a loser team for years and then not knowing how to act when they finally get some wins.  

That's mighty big of you...as I have read the Bengals board year after year and the despair and anger of never winning a playoff game and then them having losing seasons and now the basement team for the foreseeable future.

Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(03-27-2019, 10:12 PM)Vambo Wrote: That's mighty big of you...as I have read the Bengals board year after year and the despair and anger of never winning a playoff game and then them having losing seasons and now the basement team for the foreseeable future.

It's gonna be funny watching you chodes fall all the way back down from your mighty 3rd place finish.

Buncha d-bags...
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Yeah but he is suspended for like the first half of the season. And really Browns need to rely upon someone else during those weeks.
Happy Halloween
Reply/Quote
(03-27-2019, 10:12 PM)Vambo Wrote: That's mighty big of you...as I have read the Bengals board year after year and the despair and anger of never winning a playoff game and then them having losing seasons and now the basement team for the foreseeable future.

The fact that he mentioned being a Pirate fan didn’t clue you into the fact that he’s also a Steeler fan?

Or did you actually think mocking the Bengals was a smart way to smack a Steeler fan? At this point I’m not ruling anything out ...
Reply/Quote
(03-28-2019, 06:59 AM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: The fact that he mentioned being a Pirate fan didn’t clue you into the fact that he’s also a Steeler fan?

Or did you actually think mocking the Bengals was a smart way to smack a Steeler fan?  At this point I’m not ruling anything out ...

Yes, I'm all about Pittsburgh. I root for the Pirates, Steelers, Penguins and for college sports the Panthers. I don't like any team from Ohio.
Reply/Quote
(03-28-2019, 06:59 AM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: The fact that he mentioned being a Pirate fan didn’t clue you into the fact that he’s also a Steeler fan?

Or did you actually think mocking the Bengals was a smart way to smack a Steeler fan?  At this point I’m not ruling anything out ...
Many people root for a team from a different city, most bandwagon Steeler fans are not from Pittsburgh but don't root for the Pirates. Hilarious

They are one in the same... LMAO

Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(03-27-2019, 11:05 PM)jason Wrote: It's gonna be funny watching you chodes fall all the way back down from your mighty 3rd place finish.

Buncha d-bags...

[Image: 402709_3143660558701_1480598491_3136514_...4899_n.jpg]

Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
Geez, all you Bungaloid fans must of took the short bus to school in the hills of Kentucky. The Bungals like most of you posting here, will be in the basement for the foreseeable future. AJ Green wants out of Bungal land. Your red headed step child of a QB is a loser and will never win anything. You'l start to see what good players you have want out. Its the Carson exit syndrome starting again. Remember him?
I see a lot of you red neck hillbilly's jumping ship and getting on the Browns band wagon. Thats ok, come one, come all to the new greatest show on turf, the Baker & Odell show. Hilarious Hilarious Saps.
Reply/Quote
(03-30-2019, 06:22 AM)BakertheBeast Wrote: Geez, all you Bungaloid fans must of took the short bus to school in the hills of Kentucky. The Bungals like most of you posting here, will be in the basement for the foreseeable future. AJ Green wants out of Bungal land. Your red headed step child of a QB is a loser and will never win anything. You'l start to see what good players you have want out. Its the Carson exit syndrome starting again. Remember him?
I see a lot of you red neck hillbilly's jumping ship and getting on the Browns band wagon. Thats ok, come one, come all to the new greatest show on turf, the Baker & Odell show.  Hilarious  Hilarious Saps.

This isn't the first time that the Browns have loaded up on quality players.  I can recall at least two other seasons where they appeared to be "loaded' and were predicted to do "big things".  How did those seasons work out?  Oh yeah, more eternal, perpetual rebuild years..   LOL 

I've got a feeling that Baker O'Doyle, and the entire Brown's fan clan are in for a serious letdown..

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote