Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Browns sign Kareem Hunt
(03-30-2019, 06:22 AM)BakertheBeast Wrote: getting on the Browns band wagon.

[Image: 62332948_76e61c72d9.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(03-30-2019, 06:22 AM)BakertheBeast Wrote: Geez, all you Bungaloid fans must of took the short bus to school in the hills of Kentucky. The Bungals like most of you posting here, will be in the basement for the foreseeable future. AJ Green wants out of Bungal land. Your red headed step child of a QB is a loser and will never win anything. You'l start to see what good players you have want out. Its the Carson exit syndrome starting again. Remember him?
I see a lot of you red neck hillbilly's jumping ship and getting on the Browns band wagon. Thats ok, come one, come all to the new greatest show on turf, the Baker & Odell show. Hilarious Hilarious Saps.

So ... you foresee them jumping on the bandwagon, but they are saps for doing so?

Man, you guys have been out of the smack business for a long time. I guess it only makes sense that you’d be a little rusty ...
Reply/Quote
(03-30-2019, 06:13 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: So ... you foresee them jumping on the bandwagon, but they are saps for doing so?

Man, you guys have been out of the smack business for a long time.  I guess it only makes sense that you’d be a little rusty ...

You boys just don't get it. First off, you stooler and bungal fans on here do nothing but jerk each other off. You guys have no idea what smack is.
The Stoolers have a hof qb and HAD the best running back and receiver in the league and couldn't win poop. I won't even mention the Bungals because they were never relevant.  WE now have the best qb, wr and rb in the league. We will be adding to our 13 championships. The Bungals and the Stoolers will be adding anti-acids to their shopping list. A new day has dawned. Sorry about your luck. ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(03-31-2019, 09:21 AM)BakertheBeast Wrote: You boys just don't get it.

Irony.

Quote:I won't even mention the Bungals because they were never relevant.

Projection.

Quote:WE now have the best qb, wr and rb in the league.

Heard this story before.

Quote:We will be adding to our 13 championships.

Delusions.

Quote:A new day has dawned.

Wishful thinking.
Reply/Quote
(03-31-2019, 09:21 AM)BakertheBeast Wrote: The Stoolers have a hof qb and HAD the best running back and receiver in the league and couldn't win poop. WE now have the best qb, wr and rb in the league.

So now either Bell and Brown signed with the Browns, or something doesn't quite add up here.
Reply/Quote
(03-31-2019, 09:21 AM)BakertheBeast Wrote: You boys just don't get it. First off, you stooler and bungal fans on here do nothing but jerk each other off. You guys have no idea what smack is.
The Stoolers have a hof qb and HAD the best running back and receiver in the league and couldn't win poop. I won't even mention the Bungals because they were never relevant.  WE now have the best qb, wr and rb in the league. We will be adding to our 13 championships. The Bungals and the Stoolers will be adding anti-acids to their shopping list. A new day has dawned. Sorry about your luck. ThumbsUp

He thinks Baker Mayfield is the best QB in the league....

Odell Beckham isn't the best anything either. I guess he has better Sideshow Bob hair than his college butt buddy, but that's about it... Not to rain on your parade, but Odell's only been a part of one winning team... One.

Which of the Browns' RBs is the best in the league? The one named after a chode, or the one that kicks women on the ground?

It's gonna be funny watching you blumpkins come back to earth this season.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(03-31-2019, 01:25 PM)jason Wrote: He thinks Baker Mayfield is the best QB in the league....

Heck he's not even the best QB in the division.
Reply/Quote
(03-31-2019, 09:40 AM)Beaker Wrote: Irony.

Projection.

Heard this story before.

Delusions.

Wishful thinking.

It appears you have a thing for playing with dolls. I will not engage in smack talk with a child. :paul:
Reply/Quote
(04-01-2019, 07:02 AM)BakertheBeast Wrote: It appears you have a thing for playing with dolls. I will not engage in smack talk with a child. :paul:

Children are smart enough to know the difference between a doll and a muppet.
Reply/Quote
Yes the Browns are relevant because they won some championships sixt and seventy years ago before the Bengals existed. How about we compare like times. As pathetic as two Super Bowl appearances being your crowning achievement is, the Browns can't even match that.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-01-2019, 08:50 AM)michaelsean Wrote: Yes the Browns are relevant because they won some championships sixt and seventy years ago before the Bengals existed.  How about we compare like times.  As pathetic as two Super Bowl appearances being your crowning achievement  is, the Browns can't even match that.

I don't know. They do have two pretty epic games to their credit, with pretty cool names.

The Drive and The Fumble.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(04-01-2019, 02:32 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: I don't know. They do have two pretty epic games to their credit, with pretty cool names.

The Drive and The Fumble.

I mean if you want to summarize the Super Bowl Era Browns in a few words, there you have it.  
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(04-01-2019, 07:02 AM)BakertheBeast Wrote: It appears you have a thing for playing with dolls. 

It appears youre another browns fan who comes in here after your team winning more than 3 games and proclaims you now have the best qb in the league and will be relevant again soon. We've seen a lot of those in the past. It never ends up well for the browns fan. Enjoy your off season euphoria, it will end soon enough.
Reply/Quote
This is a chart that will never be published about the Sincinnati Bungals.

[Image: xh1gn9g5cvyjyb06g.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(04-03-2019, 06:03 AM)BakertheBeast Wrote: This is a chart that will never be published about the Sincinnati Bungals.

One thing you can't say is that the Brownstains have never ever even been to a Super Bowl. They won championships when there were eight teams in the league and players wore leather helmets. Btw your team won one more game than the Bengals so the statement that Mayfield is the next coming of Brady rings hollow.
Reply/Quote
homeboy is bragging about AAFC championships from the 1940's?
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(04-03-2019, 02:47 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: homeboy is bragging about AAFC championships from the 1940's?

Quote:The professional Cincinnati Red Stockings played their first game May 4, 1869, with a 45–9 win over the Great Westerns of Cincinnati. The team won 57 games and lost zero, counting only matches with Association clubs. They played over 70 games counting outside teams. Its commercial tour of continental scope, visiting both Boston and San Francisco, was unprecedented and may be essentially unrepeated. The first season ended November 6 at home with the Cincinnatis beating the Mutuals of New York 17–8.[5]

Suck on it.  

Reply/Quote
(04-03-2019, 06:03 AM)BakertheBeast Wrote: This is a chart that will never be published about the Sincinnati Bungals.

That's not a chart. It's more of a graphic.
Reply/Quote

Why do you keep pimping the Ravens?   You guys ain't won shit.  I'm pretty sure you've never even been in the playoffs.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(04-03-2019, 06:01 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: That's not a chart. It's more of a graphic.

Its a picture of a chart.
Reply/Quote