Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Browns sign Kareem Hunt
(04-03-2019, 06:42 PM)McC Wrote: Why do you keep pimping the Ravens?   You guys ain't won shit.  I'm pretty sure you've never even been in the playoffs
No comprende. You boys better worry about your own incompetence instead of the Rarbirds. Their demise will happen soon enough throwing all in with Lamar Jackson. The Bungals, with their carrot top back up QB will be bringing up the rear. Big Ben glory days are over. Baker is the dream maker.
Question, What is worse, kicking a girl who is lying on the ground in the ass (Hunt). (cause she called you the N word).

OR
Punching a girl in the face with a closed fist. (Mixon) (cause she looked at another guy)?
Reply/Quote
(04-04-2019, 06:28 AM)BakertheBeast Wrote: Its a picture of a chart.

Still wrong.  For it to be a chart, the length of the bars would have to have some sort of numerical significance.  Instead, they are simply shapes representing championship banners. 

Not a chart. 
Reply/Quote
(04-04-2019, 06:43 AM)BakertheBeast Wrote: No comprende.

This was the most accurate statement in your post (or for that matter, your posting history). 
Reply/Quote
(04-04-2019, 06:43 AM)BakertheBeast Wrote: Baker is the dream maker.

You had your tissue and hand lotion ready when you typed this, didn't you?
Reply/Quote
(04-03-2019, 06:03 AM)BakertheBeast Wrote: [Image: xh1gn9g5cvyjyb06g.jpg]

[Image: browns-suck.jpg?w=448]
Reply/Quote
(04-04-2019, 06:43 AM)BakertheBeast Wrote: No comprende. You boys better worry about your own incompetence instead of the Rarbirds. Their demise will happen soon enough throwing all in with Lamar Jackson. The Bungals, with their carrot top back up QB will be bringing up the rear. Big Ben glory days are over. Baker is the dream maker.
Question, What is worse, kicking a girl who is lying on the ground in the ass (Hunt). (cause she called you the N word).

OR
Punching a girl in the face with a closed fist. (Mixon) (cause she looked at another guy)?

I have a feeling there isn't much you do comprende.  I've read your drivel.  Hell, you think championships in the 40's in some bush league mean something.  And you think third place is a reason to party.   There's no reason to smack you.  You smack yourself.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(04-04-2019, 06:43 AM)BakertheBeast Wrote: No comprende. You boys better worry about your own incompetence instead of the Rarbirds. Their demise will happen soon enough throwing all in with Lamar Jackson. The Bungals, with their carrot top back up QB will be bringing up the rear. Big Ben glory days are over. Baker is the dream maker.

OR

Watching your boyfriend get the shit kicked outta him by the cops is by far the most entertaining video. The drunk girl that got kicked on the ground didn't yelp as much as Baker did.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Most of you homers are still mad at Baker for when he beat the hell out of the suckeyes and took a shit on their emblem at mid field. I understand this butt hurt you girls feel. So you got rid of Marvin and everything is coming up roses huh. You still have the loser carrot top running the slop fest. Baker the dream maker (it rhymes), will sweep the Bungals once again. The Bungals will become Bakers *****. ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(04-05-2019, 02:22 PM)jason Wrote: Watching your boyfriend get the shit kicked outta him by the cops is by far the most entertaining video. The drunk girl that got kicked on the ground didn't yelp as much as Baker did.

How about the girl that got her face rearranged by tough guy Mixon? You didn't mention her. Hard to yelp when your knocked unconscious huh. Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(04-06-2019, 07:15 AM)BakertheBeast Wrote: I understand this butt hurt you girls feel. 

I can easily imagine that you do.  
Reply/Quote
(04-06-2019, 07:19 AM)BakertheBeast Wrote: How about the girl that got her face rearranged by tough guy Mixon? You didn't mention her. Hard to yelp when your knocked unconscious huh. Hilarious

Yeah... She didn't cry as much as your little elf either.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(04-06-2019, 07:15 AM)BakertheBeast Wrote: Most of you homers are still mad at Baker for when he beat the hell out of the suckeyes and took a shit on their emblem at mid field. 

So you were self pleasuring to him all the way back to his college days?
Reply/Quote
I can't wait for Bengal fans and Brown fans on this board to get into heated debates over which of their team's last playoff game was the bigger end of game meltdown to give the Steelers the win.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Why the Bungals suck and will continue to suck for years to come. The main reason. Seems other experts share my opinion.

From DeadSpin:

"Yes, the Red Rifle has cemented his position as the starter, which is somehow even more depressing than Eli Manning doing likewise. I think you could argue that Andy Dalton is the worst franchise quarterback in NFL history. He’s gonna start there for 10 straight years and end up with nothing to show for it. At least Dave Krieg won a playoff game ".

Hilarious
Reply/Quote
[Image: browns_suck_t_shirt-re190055a58a2424a9ec...r0_307.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Marvin bad news Lewis said that Baker ( no need for last names now, he will be known to every one in the free world by his first name, sort of like Cher or Bono), is the reason he got fired. The same fate awaits the Bungals new coach, whoever that is. ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(04-16-2019, 06:19 AM)BakertheBeast Wrote: Marvin bad news Lewis said that Baker ( no need for last names now, he will be known to every one in the free world by his first name, sort of like Cher or Bono), is the reason he got fired. The same fate awaits the Bungals new coach, whoever that is. ThumbsUp

Taylor was hired over two months ago.  Get with the times.  

Also, regarding your sig pic: if Baker is the Emperor, shouldn’t Beckham’s head be smaller and lower like the others? Or is he a challenger to the throne?
Reply/Quote
(04-16-2019, 07:20 AM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: Taylor was hired over two months ago.  Get with the times.  

Also, regarding your sig pic: if Baker is the Emperor, shouldn’t Beckham’s head be smaller and lower like the others? Or is he a challenger to the throne?

It wouldn't matter if his name was Lombardi or Belichick, when your QB is the boy pictured below "you're" doomed to failure. ThumbsUp 

[Image: dfu60xbrdct07vr4g.jpg]

I give Odell equal billing as he is the best receiver in the league as BAKER is the best QB in the league.
Reply/Quote
(04-17-2019, 06:20 AM)BakertheBeast Wrote: It wouldn't matter if his name was Lombardi or Belichick, when your QB is the boy pictured below "you're" doomed to failure. ThumbsUp 

[Image: dfu60xbrdct07vr4g.jpg]

[Image: giphy.gif]

Well, yeah, because that's a stand-up comedan, not an NFL quarterback.  

(04-17-2019, 06:20 AM)BakertheBeast Wrote: I give Odell equal billing as he is the best receiver in the league as BAKER is the best QB in the league.

So, they're BOTH the Emperor of the North?  Then why does the sig only name one of them as Emperor?  I don't think you thought this through ... 
Reply/Quote
(04-17-2019, 07:23 AM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: [Image: giphy.gif]

Well, yeah, because that's a stand-up comedan, not an NFL quarterback.  

So, they're BOTH the Emperor of the North?  Then why does the sig only name one of them as Emperor?  I don't think you thought this through ... 

His man crush on Baker is a little on the disturbing side. There's a fine line between being a fan of the man and wanting to have his child, and I think he crossed that line.
Reply/Quote