Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Browns suck!
rfaulk34

Now you're in denial.  Mellow

Watch out, grief comes next. It's the staple of every Browns fan for the last 20 years. 

LMAO Hilarious LMAO Hilarious  LMAO Hilarious LMAO Hilarious LMAO Hilarious

[Image: e87def946c6ef956c9f9_1.jpg]
When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.

Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(08-12-2019, 08:55 PM)Vambo Wrote: rfaulk34

Watch out, grief comes next. It's the staple of every Browns fan for the last 20 years. 

Could you call Bushy2 and ask him to come back?

P.S. Two wins in a row. That's cute. Are you aware that before last year, the Bengals had won SEVEN straight in the series? Of course you were. That means they swept the Browns 3 straight years. 

P.P.S. And were you aware they were 15-4 against the Browns in the previous 19? Of course you were. 

P.P.P.S. :andy:

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(08-12-2019, 11:59 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: rfaulk34

Could you call Bushy2 and ask him to come back?

P.S. Two wins in a row. That's cute. Are you aware that before last year, the Bengals had won SEVEN straight in the series? Of course you were. That means they swept the Browns 3 straight years. 

P.P.S. And were you aware they were 15-4 against the Browns in the previous 19? Of course you were. 

Why are Bengals fans so obsessed with the past? Smirk
Reply/Quote
(08-12-2019, 11:59 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Could you call Bushy2 and ask him to come back?

Hi. As Archie Bunker would of said, "whoopie doo". 15-4 and you have nothing to show for it. In the last 20 plus years you have as many playoff wins as we do. Hilarious Hilarious 
Look ahead. Oh yeah, I forgot. You have nothing to look forward to. Hilarious

Sorry about your luck.
Reply/Quote
(08-13-2019, 06:14 AM)BakertheBeast Wrote: Hi. As Archie Bunker would of said, "whoopie doo". 15-4 and you have nothing to show for it. In the last 20 plus years you have as many playoff wins as we do. Hilarious Hilarious 
Look ahead. Oh yeah, I forgot. You have nothing to look forward to. Hilarious

Sorry about your luck.

From a Steeler fan’s perspective, this is what it looks like when Browns and Bengals fans fight over their respective team histories: 

[Image: eb2d29bca8b6cac5a91345e4dfc29a8a.gif]
Reply/Quote
(08-12-2019, 08:55 PM)Vambo Wrote: rfaulk34

You seriously don't know how to use the quote function? And you want us to think you're intelligent in any way, shape, or form?  Whatever
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(08-13-2019, 09:59 AM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: From a Steeler fan’s perspective, this is what it looks like when Browns and Bengals fans fight over their respective team histories: 

[Image: eb2d29bca8b6cac5a91345e4dfc29a8a.gif]

Considering most Steeler fans' team's history includes the Patriots, Denver, Seattle, Dallas, San Francisco, etc., I can understand your jealousy.
Reply/Quote
(08-13-2019, 04:22 PM)PhilHos Wrote: You seriously don't know how to use the quote function? And you want us to think you're intelligent in any way, shape, or form?  Whatever

At some point in time you should have evolved to the point where that may happen!

[Image: 0f9f89d7d2f60c65669d_14.gif]

Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(08-12-2019, 11:59 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Could you call Bushy2 and ask him to come back?

[Image: 1ae952636f2e56dd368b.jpg]    
[Image: 389b03563b0c62eaafd9.jpg]

Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
I was watching NFL Network and the announcer was just not the kind of person you see on TV.

You know the kind who has a face for radio and a voice for newspaper.

Then I realized it's non other than Bernie Kosar.
Reply/Quote
(08-13-2019, 11:30 PM)XsandOs Wrote: I was watching NFL Network and the announcer was just not the kind of person you see on TV.

You know the kind who has a face for radio and a voice for newspaper.

Then I realized it's non other than Bernie Kosar.

That's the way Myron Cope (former Steeler radio broadcaster) used to describe himself.  LOL
Reply/Quote
(08-08-2019, 07:35 PM)Vambo Wrote: Where is Charles Manson from?

Cincinnati, OH

Uncle Charley never actually killed anyone. He only convinced people to do his dirty work for him. I'll take that over some creep who keeps "sex zombies" and eats people.
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(08-13-2019, 04:48 PM)Vambo Wrote: At some point in time you should have evolved to the point where that may happen!

[Image: 0f9f89d7d2f60c65669d_14.gif]

(08-13-2019, 05:08 PM)Vambo Wrote: [Image: 1ae952636f2e56dd368b.jpg]    
[Image: 389b03563b0c62eaafd9.jpg]

Hey! You learned how to quote people! Nice. Congrats.

Now, you just need to work on your smack talk skills.
Reply/Quote
(08-14-2019, 08:43 AM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: That's the way Myron Cope (former Steeler radio broadcaster) used to describe himself.  LOL

Other than all Brown and Steeler fans, Shannon Sharpe is also a prime example of that description.
Reply/Quote
(08-13-2019, 04:22 PM)PhilHos Wrote: You seriously don't know how to use the quote function? And you want us to think you're intelligent in any way, shape, or form?  Whatever

You seriously are posting about "quote functions" and you want us to think that you can talk smack in any way,shape or form? Yawn
Reply/Quote
(08-15-2019, 05:52 AM)BakertheBeast Wrote: You seriously are posting about "quote functions" and you want us to think that you can talk smack in any way,shape or form? Yawn

I haven't been in the smack forum for a long while, so you might not realize that I always take it easy on the ... ummm ... "special" people in here.  Mellow
Reply/Quote
(08-15-2019, 12:15 PM)PhilHos Wrote: I haven't been in the smack forum for a long while, so you might not realize that I always take it easy on the ... ummm ... "special" people in here.  Mellow

Phyllis, How/why did anyone think you should be in a Bungal hall of fame? It sure as hell wasn't because of your smack talking ability.

PS: Quit trying to suck up to us Brown fans on here. We don't want or need your two cents.
Reply/Quote
(08-14-2019, 01:04 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Hey! You learned how to quote people! Nice. Congrats.

Now, you just need to work on your smack talk skills.

Hilarious ThumbsUp

Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(08-16-2019, 07:05 AM)BakertheBeast Wrote: Phyllis, How/why did anyone think you should be in a Bungal hall of fame? It sure as hell wasn't because of your smack talking ability.

PS: Quit trying to suck up to us Brown fans on here. We don't want or need your two cents.

Oooooooooooooooooooooh, you called me "Phyllis" how original. Do you call people who wear glasses "Four Eyes"? Or maybe you call fat people "Fatty"! And then you're going to try to call out MY smack talk ability?

And, btw, I don't suck up to Browns fans. I just can't help but treat the mentally challenged a little bit different. But, you're right; I should treat you and the other mentally challenged or "Browns fans" as normal people. I promise that I will try. 
Reply/Quote
(08-07-2019, 03:10 PM)PhilHos Wrote: I mean, they're the Browns. Their color scheme uses the color BROWN. Might as well call them the Cleveland Turds.

Their mascot is a friggin' pixie! Talk about ga-umm, uncool. Yeah, uncool. Nervous

The only good thing about the Browns is that they're from Ohio. Then again, Ben Roethlisberger is from Ohio and he's friggin' rapist douchebag. Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, yeah. Browns suck.

Just a reminder:

Clev Sux
Reply/Quote